Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents required to transfer H1 Visa

Hi,

I have got my H1 approved through employer A, for whom I have never worked for.I was about to start working for them starting oct 1st.

Meanwhile,I have been on L2 and found a very good job. I would like to continue this job with employer B.

Please let me know if i can transfer my h1 visa from employer A to employer B.If yes, what documents do I need to transfer this visa. Please note i have never worked for employer A.In particular,do I need payslips? Is a copy of I 797 enough to initiate the transfer?

I have been a full time employee of employee B for 1 month now.

Please help.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Rgopi View Post
    Hi,

I have got my H1 approved through employer A, for whom I have never worked for.I was about to start working for them starting oct 1st.

Meanwhile,I have been on L2 and found a very good job. I would like to continue this job with employer B.

Please let me know if i can transfer my h1 visa from employer A to employer B.If yes, what documents do I need to transfer this visa. Please note i have never worked for employer A.In particular,do I need payslips? Is a copy of I 797 enough to initiate the transfer?

I have been a full time employee of employee B for 1 month now.

Please help.

Thanks!
    Check this link

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post

Does that mean I can work for employer B from Oct 1st? I did go through that list,but a more concrete set of documents for H1b transfer *without* working for employer A would be helpful.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rgopi View Post
        Does that mean I can work for employer B from Oct 1st? I did go through that list,but a more concrete set of documents for H1b transfer *without* working for employer A would be helpful.

Thanks!
        Whether you worked on not same documents but with client letter.Your company will ask you to submit documents that are required for filing

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X