Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Appointment

Hi Gurus,

Can you guys please guide me on how to schedule appointment for H4 visa stamping in india(chennai).

My wife would be flying to india and she is resident of Karanataka so is it mandatory to get the appt. at chennai consulate?

Its very confusing with respect to how to upload the picture(photo) on the online web application(DS-160),Paying visa fee.

Regards

Originally posted by monto1 View Post
    Hi Gurus,

Can you guys please guide me on how to schedule appointment for H4 visa stamping in india(chennai).

My wife would be flying to india and she is resident of Karanataka so is it mandatory to get the appt. at chennai consulate?

Its very confusing with respect to how to upload the picture(photo) on the online web application(DS-160),Paying visa fee.

Regards
    Hi,

I think ur wife can attend visa interview at Chennai or Hyderabad location. Here with providing you step by step procedure to fill Ds-160 and booking a slot for interview.

Only thing i observed in the above process is, no need to take a digital photograph. While taking the finger prints at OFC center they will take a digital photograph which will be pasted on visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Thanks,
    Rajesh
    Last edited by rajesh_chv; 08-05-2014, 11:56 PM. Reason: changing the url

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X