Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa interview

Hi,

My wife is going for a H4 visa interview next month (in India). What are the documents that she should carry along ?
    Just fyi, she was in US on H1 and mantained her H1 till May 2014. During May 2014, we filed a COS from H1 to H4 (as I am also on H1) which was approved (in August 2014). In October she travelled to India for vacation and hence is required to attend a visa interview.

She will be carrying a copy of my H1B filing package (that includes I129, LCAs etc, along with my original i797), and my recent paystubs, W2s and IT returns.
    She will be carrying proof of relationship such as Marriage certificate (wedding snaps etc).
    Additionally she will be carrrying her H4 approval notice which we received from USCIS (in August 2014).

Does she need to carry anything else ?

Originally posted by akhil_agarwal1 View Post
    Hi,

My wife is going for a H4 visa interview next month (in India). What are the documents that she should carry along ?
    Just fyi, she was in US on H1 and mantained her H1 till May 2014. During May 2014, we filed a COS from H1 to H4 (as I am also on H1) which was approved (in August 2014). In October she travelled to India for vacation and hence is required to attend a visa interview.

She will be carrying a copy of my H1B filing package (that includes I129, LCAs etc, along with my original i797), and my recent paystubs, W2s and IT returns.
    She will be carrying proof of relationship such as Marriage certificate (wedding snaps etc).
    Additionally she will be carrrying her H4 approval notice which we received from USCIS (in August 2014).

Does she need to carry anything else ?
    That will be more than enough,if any documents are required they will ask you can submit later

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X