Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 and I-94 expired...extension?

Hi

My husband is in H1 and I am in H4. My visa expired on oct 2014, but I was back in India even before that, now my husband is in US and got his extension approved long back (around oct) I haven't done it still (I am in India), he also changed his company and its not more than a month he is working with the new company. Now I wanted to go back to US. my questions are like...

How many pay stubs of my husband should I show in the doc, for my H4 extn here in India? bcz he might have only 1 from the new company, should I wait till he gets 3 or 4 pay stubs or can I use his previous company pay stubs?

And, one more questn like is there any time duration like...i should get my visa extended from the date of his H1 approval? even if i am out of country?

1.) You can use paystubs from previous employment as well, there should not be any issue with that. You have already been to US, you are now asking for extension. In all probability, consular officer might not even ask for the pay stubs.

2.) And no, there is no time limit to apply.

Comment

Originally posted by me_shaan View Post
      1.) You can use paystubs from previous employment as well, there should not be any issue with that. You have already been to US, you are now asking for extension. In all probability, consular officer might not even ask for the pay stubs.

2.) And no, there is no time limit to apply.

Thanks for the timely reply....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X