H4 travel to India and change of employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 travel to India and change of employer

I have a question on my wifes H4 Visa stamping. We both have expired stamping on our passport from Company A and we were in USA on H1B extension. Now I have changed my H1B Visa to Company B. nd due of some personal reasons she has to travel to India. My question is, can she alone have stamping without me at US consulate Delhi ? What all documents she would need for visa stamping ?
    Please let me know.

Originally posted by adorable.abhinav View Post
    I have a question on my wifes H4 Visa stamping. We both have expired stamping on our passport from Company A and we were in USA on H1B extension. Now I have changed my H1B Visa to Company B. nd due of some personal reasons she has to travel to India. My question is, can she alone have stamping without me at US consulate Delhi ? What all documents she would need for visa stamping ?
    Please let me know.
    Technically she can. In extreme rare cases, I have read some forum threads where the H4 visas applicant was asked to come with the primary H1 applicant. But I guess that generally happens when the H1 employer was on the watch list of USCIS for some reason.

Documents list: https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X