H4 - Dependent (Visit India)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 - Dependent (Visit India)

My Wife and Kid are going to India for 2 - 3 Month. Their Visa is Expired in 2013. They have Approve Extesion (I-797) till Aug 2017.

1) Do they Need to go to US Consulate for Re stamping Visa ?

2) What documents do they need to carry with them if they need to go to US Consulate for Re Stamping?

Originally posted by NSoni View Post
    My Wife and Kid are going to India for 2 - 3 Month. Their Visa is Expired in 2013. They have Approve Extesion (I-797) till Aug 2017.

1) Do they Need to go to US Consulate for Re stamping Visa ?

2) What documents do they need to carry with them if they need to go to US Consulate for Re Stamping?
    1. Yes they would have to as their curent visa expired over 1 Year back. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp
    2. https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H4 Extension (India Visit)

Hi

My Wife and Kids are planning to go to India. They have Valid & Approve I-797. Their Visa is expired on Passport.

Any Idea, While Traveling, Which Airport or Country they can fly or do not required In Transit Visa. I heard that they can not fly thru Germany Airport because they need transit visa.

Anybody has idea? i want to book their ticket so want to know about it before book the ticket.

Comment

I would say avoid Europe, heard some people had issues at Heathrow and Frankfurt.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          I would say avoid Europe, heard some people had issues at Heathrow and Frankfurt.

Comment

Yes to transit Heathrow Airport you require to have a valid US visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X