This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Sponsors

Please look at the completely updated section of H1B visa sponsors at http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-visa-sponsors/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

h1b

hi I am sanju kumar having a c1D visa usa and transist visa of Australia also I have 3yrs experience also india chef working a carnival cruise lines usa so wants to known hw can I get a sponsor in usa and visa also tell me any good consltancy in india or in usa or hw can I try directly from embassy possible
    u could mail me also at [email protected]

Comment

H1b Visa

Hello

I am on L1 B visa in USA till Feb 28 2016 and travelling back to India, and my future employees are filing H1B for me ,
      1. is that fine if I will be going back to india, Please let me know if any changes need to be considered
      2. can more then one company file H1B for me.
      3. Do I need to place a request for change of address.
      4. where I will get chance for Visa interview if it got selected in lottery , is it in india or I have to travel back to USA for visa interview.

Vivek

Comment

H1B Sponsor Info Required

Hi I am on H4 and looking for a H1 sponsor. Could someone guide me about how to look for a sponsor. What would be the correct way to search for sponsors for my profile. I have till April to find a good genuine consultancy. Would help any kind of help and appreciate any response on thin. Thanks ...

Comment

It’s better to consult an immigration attorney in the USA for correct advise, accordingly you can plan your travel and further application.

Comment

Originally posted by vivek120061 View Post
            Hello

I am on L1 B visa in USA till Feb 28 2016 and travelling back to India, and my future employees are filing H1B for me ,
            1. is that fine if I will be going back to india, Please let me know if any changes need to be considered
            2. can more then one company file H1B for me.
            3. Do I need to place a request for change of address.
            4. where I will get chance for Visa interview if it got selected in lottery , is it in india or I have to travel back to USA for visa interview.

Vivek
            It’s better to consult an immigration attorney in the USA for correct advise, accordingly you can plan your travel and further application.

Comment

Need a sponsor

Hi,

I am currently in the US on L1 visa. I am going back to India soon.

I am having 16+ years of IT experience. A very strong experience on Oracle Apps EBS. Also have knowledge on SOA.

A consultant is ready to sponsor H1B. But he expressed his inability to arrange for a cleint letter. I am skeptical about my chances at visa stemping without client letter.

I need a consultant who can sponsor me. Or somebody who can arrange a client letter for me.

can anyone help ?

Comment

H1B1 Visa, R1, or Media Visa

Hi

I am video and media professional. Previously a prospective employer asked me about what visa am I looking to apply for. Sponsorship or arrange my own visa. Currently I am applying for work mainly at churches, which of these visa will be the best for me if I get asked the question again.

Comment

US Masters degree

Hi,
                  I have a M.S.(Electrical engg.) Degree from the US. am i eligible for the advance degree exemption (20000 quota)?
                  What will be my probability of getting through the H1b lottery?
                  Also i would like to know about H1b consultants who could file petition for me without charges.

regards
                  Amar

Comment

US visa if you have Offer letter

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
                    Please look at the completely updated section of H1B visa sponsors at http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-visa-sponsors/
                    Hi,

I have an offer letter from US company but since it is an small company,they cannot file for my Visa and askes me to apply individually .Is it possibke via consultancy.Also,the company in US is genuine for sure.
                    Any suggestion?

Comment

H1B Transfer Pocess from India

I was working for Company A in US under H1-B visa status. I got an offer from Company B and my visa got approved for company B. So I resigned from Company A. Now I also got an offer from Company C. I am thinking of going to India for vacations. So my question is that can visa transfer be processed from India for Company C?

Comment

Originally posted by kartikgoyal View Post
                        I was working for Company A in US under H1-B visa status. I got an offer from Company B and my visa got approved for company B. So I resigned from Company A. Now I also got an offer from Company C. I am thinking of going to India for vacations. So my question is that can visa transfer be processed from India for Company C?

you i believe you can have your petition processed from india by company C, its a amendment petition. just ensure the current petition is valid for atleast 6 more months.

Comment

Originally posted by v2verma1990 View Post
                          Hi,

I have an offer letter from US company but since it is an small company,they cannot file for my Visa and askes me to apply individually .Is it possibke via consultancy.Also,the company in US is genuine for sure.
                          Any suggestion?

If you are going to work in US, it will be on H1B visa. Individuals cannot apply for H1B visa on their own. Sponsoring company has to file petition to USCIS department on behalf of candidate and should show to USCIS you are eligible for the particular post selected for. Make sure the company you are joining is genuine. Check the background about the company, can they afford the expenses and take care of you. Other option is, you can once enquire with the consultancy, check are they ready to apply on behalf of the company you have been selected.
                          Datascribe LPO

Comment

Multiple petitions picked up in the lottery..

Hi,

I have applied two H1s through different employers in different states and both of them are picked in lottery.

1) Do I need to withdraw one petition?
                            2) Will it create any problems if I don't withdraw either of the applications the application as I am still waiting for final approval.
                            3) What should I do if both are finally approved?

Can you please suggest me on this.

Thanks,
                            Satish

Comment

Multiple Petitions get picked up

hi,

I have applied two H1Bs through different employers and both of them are picked in lottery.
                              1) Do I need to withdraw one petition? If Yes, when should I do it?
                              2) Will it create any problems if I don't withdraw either of the applications as I am still waiting for final approval on either one.
                              3) What should I do if both are finally approved?

Please clarify.

Thanks,
                              Satish

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X