Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Extension filed and client change is in progress

Hello,

I am working with Company X with Client A for last 4 years. I had to file extensions every year with the same client and same designation D1. Last year I got RFE on this extension and we provided client letter.

My H1B extension is now filed for Client A with designation D1. However, USCIS has stopped premium for H4 EAD so we filed it in non premium. Once USCIS opens up premium processing on July 27th 2015, we will be converting it in premium.

I have to move to client B with designation D2 by August mid/end with the same company X.

I have attached old client invite letter dated July 1st 2014, last quarter and current SOWs to avoid RFE on H1 Extension.

My current client (Client A) may not give client invite letter because I will be moving out of this client by August mid/end, so if the RFE comes what are my options to respond to the RFE if I don't get the latest invite letter.

Thank you in advance.

~Warlord
    Last edited by AppleWarlord; 06-11-2015, 09:18 PM.

You will need the client letter from the new client. If they won't provide it, then you should at least submit a copy of the SOW between the client and your employer. If the client cannot provide a client letter as per their policy, then try to get that in writing (at least email) and attach it along with the SOW.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X