H4 and H1 stamping procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 and H1 stamping procedure

My husband is applying for H1b visa. please anyone could help me with below mentioned questions...

1) only one DS-160 form is required and that would be of my husband?
    2) where exactly "add dependant" option comes in DS-160 form. does it appears in travel companion section or it appears at the end of the form?
    3) any other document required for H4 apart from these: photo, marriage certificate, marriage album , original birth certificate

we are planning to fill form in coming days. It would be great if anyone could help with latest guidelines and rules regarding above mentioned queries at the earliest.

Originally posted by 123priyaaggarwal View Post
    My husband is applying for H1b visa. please anyone could help me with below mentioned questions...

1) only one DS-160 form is required and that would be of my husband?
    2) where exactly "add dependant" option comes in DS-160 form. does it appears in travel companion section or it appears at the end of the form?
    3) any other document required for H4 apart from these: photo, marriage certificate, marriage album , original birth certificate

we are planning to fill form in coming days. It would be great if anyone could help with latest guidelines and rules regarding above mentioned queries at the earliest.
    1. One DS-160 for each visa seeker. So one DS-160 for your husband and one for you.
    2. It does appear in travel companion section but the actual tagging between the two DS-160 happens while one is scheduling the visa interview @ http://www.ustraveldocs.com/
    3. And of course the passport, if H1 is attending with you these are pretty much it, H1 would have to carry their own petition and qualification specific documents.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

thank you so much for the prompt response

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. One DS-160 for each visa seeker. So one DS-160 for your husband and one for you.
      2. It does appear in travel companion section but the actual tagging between the two DS-160 happens while one is scheduling the visa interview @ http://www.ustraveldocs.com/
      3. And of course the passport, if H1 is attending with you these are pretty much it, H1 would have to carry their own petition and qualification specific documents.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X