Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Documents

HI All,

I got lots of questions please feel free to answer please people need your guidance.

I Got My h1b went to Us for job search tried for 2 months many project i was fine with my employeer was not. My employeer is like a consultant I payed for My H1B.

And they didnt do a great job in getting projects. They were trying corp to corp roles. Their contacts as well not that efficient.

So i returned back to india. They didnt pay me as per LCA when i was in Bench.

I got the original I797 document with me.

After all these months they didnt contact me right know they are asking my original H1B document. Which i dont have any interest to hand over to them? Do i Have to hand over to them or i can keep them? Is there any law they should be holding it.

Because i paid the whole fees.

i Like to go to Us for some time?

I am hearing that market is not good itseems are they true?

what will be best time for me to travel there and do a job hunt again?

Do i need to change the employeer ? Or can i go with current one?

Dont know what to do please Advice.

Help me our on your guidance people pls.

After all these months they didnt contact me right know they are asking my original H1B document. Which i dont have any interest to hand over to them? Do i Have to hand over to them or i can keep them? Is there any law they should be holding it.
    >>> You don't need to give it to them. You can just ignore them.

Because i paid the whole fees.
    >>> Don't keep saying that. It is illegal to pay for your own H1B.

i Like to go to Us for some time? I am hearing that market is not good it seems are they true?
    >>> Can't comment on that. Market is always good for efficient candidates.

what will be best time for me to travel there and do a job hunt again?
    >>> It is illegal to travel to U.s without a job. Travelling to U.S in H1B with an intent to search for job is illegal. You will need the latest employment verification letter or an offer letter to show at the POE. Otherwise they can deport you back which will cause bigger issues.

Do i need to change the employeer ? Or can i go with current one?
    >>> You can do both. With current employer you will need to have a job. If you don't get paid in H1B, you will go out of status. With a new employer, H1B transfer need to be filed and should get approved.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X