H4 visa application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa application

Hello, its been a month that I have started my job in H1b visa. I am in US and my H1b visa is not stamped. I want my wife and daughter to apply for H-4 visa. Can they apply right away or do I have to wait for a certain amount of time before they apply? Also since my wife and child visa has been denied a number of times for F-2 citing section 214(b), Can that cause H-4 visa denial? I am very worried. What are the chances of H-4 visa application denial? Thank you very much.

Hello, its been a month that I have started my job in H1b visa. I am in US and my H1b visa is not stamped. I want my wife and daughter to apply for H-4 visa. Can they apply right away or do I have to wait for a certain amount of time before they apply?
    >>> They can apply right away.

Also since my wife and child visa has been denied a number of times for F-2 citing section 214(b), Can that cause H-4 visa denial?
    >>> Nope. Each visa application is evaluated individually. As long as the previous denials are not because of fraud, they are good.

I am very worried. What are the chances of H-4 visa application denial?
    >>> Well, it is hard to predict the chances.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you very much for the input.

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Hello, its been a month that I have started my job in H1b visa. I am in US and my H1b visa is not stamped. I want my wife and daughter to apply for H-4 visa. Can they apply right away or do I have to wait for a certain amount of time before they apply?
      >>> They can apply right away.

Also since my wife and child visa has been denied a number of times for F-2 citing section 214(b), Can that cause H-4 visa denial?
      >>> Nope. Each visa application is evaluated individually. As long as the previous denials are not because of fraud, they are good.

I am very worried. What are the chances of H-4 visa application denial?
      >>> Well, it is hard to predict the chances.
      Thanks a lot. We will prepare the documents soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X