Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Extension with dependants issue with I-94 number.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension with dependants issue with I-94 number.

Hi,
    I applied for H1B extension along with my dependents(H4-xtn). Our Petition got approved and we received the original work approval permit and residence permit(I-94). When I go through the details, I found MY I-94 number and my Son's I-94 number issued by USCIS are same. Also the I-94 number issued is same as my Son's pervious I-94 number. Please help me in resolving this issue.

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

It was noticed my employer filed the petition mistakenly with wrong I-94 details and USCIS refused to correct it as this is not their mistake. What should be the approach to correct this.

Thanks.

Comment

Well, one way is to leave the country and re-enter to get a new I-94 at the POE. Or you will need to go to the nearby CBP post and see if they can help.

Originally posted by reghaf View Post
        It was noticed my employer filed the petition mistakenly with wrong I-94 details and USCIS refused to correct it as this is not their mistake. What should be the approach to correct this.

Thanks.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

My employer is planning to file an amendment for this case, will update when I have further information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X