Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can H4 dependent go for stamping..while h1b is not having stamping

Hello all,

My spouse is in USA and planning to visit India..our visa stamping is expiring in next month and we got our H1B(i797) & h4(i539-i797) extension until next year and we have original copies of them with us now..

Both myself and h4 dependent visa stamping expired last week..can my spouse visit india and attend for h4 visa stamping? Do h1B primary holder also need to have visa stamping prior to h4's visa stamping interview? Please suggest and let me know if you need more help..Happy Immihelping !!

Not required. Your wife can attend the H4 visa stamping without you. Your valid H1B visa is not required to get her H4 visa stamped. Your valid H1B petition is what is required. She will need to carry that.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Not required. Your wife can attend the H4 visa stamping without you. Your valid H1B visa is not required to get her H4 visa stamped. Your valid H1B petition is what is required. She will need to carry that.
      thanks shervin for your reply..all she needs is my copy of approved i797 right?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        thanks shervin for your reply..all she needs is my copy of approved i797 right?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X