H4 Interview and Travel Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Interview and Travel Problem

Good day! I'm a h1b holder I have couple of questions for my spouse h4,.
    Here is my scenario:
    1. I just got married and came to USA alone, My spouse doesn't have any visa to travel. my current employer(A) scheduled an appointment on 9th September 2016 two month before and shared the appointment letter, she is going to attend interview on 9th sep 2016, by that time my visa transfer will be in progress and my notice period with my current employer (A) will end only by mid of Sep 2016, do you thinks this transfer create any problem on spouse H4 visa interview? ( transfer won't complete by that time because new employer (B) going to file my case only by Sep 2nd)

2. If she get the visa as expected whether she can travel to USA on 17th, by that time my visa transfer will be in progress and I may have my receipt number in hand, do I need to wait for my transfer approval? In this case is that okay to travel H4 with my old employer Visa?
    Note: My Spouse doesn't have any visa, this is the 1st interview for USA visa.

Please guide me, thanks for your understanding.

Originally posted by kesan View Post
    Good day! I'm a h1b holder I have couple of questions for my spouse h4,.
    Here is my scenario:
    1. I just got married and came to USA alone, My spouse doesn't have any visa to travel. my current employer(A) scheduled an appointment on 9th September 2016 two month before and shared the appointment letter, she is going to attend interview on 9th sep 2016, by that time my visa transfer will be in progress and my notice period with my current employer (A) will end only by mid of Sep 2016, do you thinks this transfer create any problem on spouse H4 visa interview? ( transfer won't complete by that time because new employer (B) going to file my case only by Sep 2nd)

2. If she get the visa as expected whether she can travel to USA on 17th, by that time my visa transfer will be in progress and I may have my receipt number in hand, do I need to wait for my transfer approval? In this case is that okay to travel H4 with my old employer Visa?
    Note: My Spouse doesn't have any visa, this is the 1st interview for USA visa.

Please guide me, thanks for your understanding.
    Any feedback is appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X