Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Extension Visa Stamping Dropbox slot availability in New Delhi for November?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension Visa Stamping Dropbox slot availability in New Delhi for November?

Hi All,

My H1-B extension is in progress presently and i have travel plans in the month of November.
    I checked, i am eligible for Dropbox option for the stamping.

Can anyone tell me if there are slots available for Dropbox option in New Delhi in the month of November?

Originally posted by akki045 View Post
    Hi All,

My H1-B extension is in progress presently and i have travel plans in the month of November.
    I checked, i am eligible for Dropbox option for the stamping.

Can anyone tell me if there are slots available for Dropbox option in New Delhi in the month of November?
    This question does not make any sense. There are no 'slots' for drop box. Just go during business hours and stand in line. You have to give the required documents at one of the counters. They will not process it on the spot but just make sure all documents are in order. They will sign and date the Dropbox confirmation page and hand it back. They process the documents at the end of the day before sending it to the US Consulate.
    ------------------------
    I reply with my experience and not from any legal perspective.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X