Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mismatch status 221g vs ds160#

Hi,

Need help understanding the situation. I had my h1b visa interview on 8 Mar. I was issued 221g White slip. On 13th Mar when i checked the status using my 221g#, it showed and still shows 'ISSUED'. But when i check with my application ID(DS160#), it shows,last updated=7 Mar, status= 'APPLICATION RECEIVED'. I Sent the consulate an email regarding this and they asked me come to the consulate for fingerprints and Interview on Apr18. Can anyone explain whats going on

Comment

• Originally posted by dwivedr View Post
      The date of last update changed to today but still says Administrative Processing.
      Hey dude,

My Case Update Date changed today too. For the very first time since March 7th.

Status is still AP though.

Looks like we may get some good news soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by priyanka23 View Post
      Same here. Case update date same as date of interview - 6th March
      My Case Last Updated Date changed to today. This is the first time since March 7th that i see any updated date in my case. Status is still Admin Processing.

Any update in your case?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by dwivedr View Post
      No update on my case but I asked my immigration lawyer whether this was a 221(g) or not. This is what she said, not sure if it helps but thought might add some context:

"Thanks. The 221(g) would actually be a notice from them indicating your case is in formal admin processing. As you have not received it, your research is correct that this is part of the new approach for additional scrutiny under the Trump administration."
      Thanks dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by ravs_vimal View Post
        Hey dude,

My Case Update Date changed today too. For the very first time since March 7th.

Status is still AP though.

Looks like we may get some good news soon.

- - - Updated - - -

My Case Last Updated Date changed to today. This is the first time since March 7th that i see any updated date in my case. Status is still Admin Processing.

Any update in your case?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks dude.
        That's good and really hope that is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falcon16 View Post
          Hi,

Need help understanding the situation. I had my h1b visa interview on 8 Mar. I was issued 221g White slip. On 13th Mar when i checked the status using my 221g#, it showed and still shows 'ISSUED'. But when i check with my application ID(DS160#), it shows,last updated=7 Mar, status= 'APPLICATION RECEIVED'. I Sent the consulate an email regarding this and they asked me come to the consulate for fingerprints and Interview on Apr18. Can anyone explain whats going on

Hi,

Can you please provide details from your interview? And what did the VO inform you at the end of your interview? Did he return your passport?

Comment

The date of last update changed to today but still says Administrative Processing.
            Dude,

Check your CEAC Status.

Mine changed to Issued today.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by priyanka23 View Post
            Same here. Case update date same as date of interview - 6th March
            Hey there,

Hope you have an update by now?

My CEAC Status changed to 'Issued' today.

Best of luck.

Comment

Dude,

Check your CEAC Status.

Mine changed to Issued today.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there,

Hope you have an update by now?

My CEAC Status changed to 'Issued' today.

Best of luck.
              Congrats man! Mine still says AP but hoping that will change soon. Glad you are done with the long wait.

Comment

Congrats man! Mine still says AP but hoping that will change soon. Glad you are done with the long wait.
                Thanks a lot dude.

Don't worry, your wait will be over soon. I'm pretty sure you will see an update in the status this week.

Best of luck.

Comment

Thanks a lot dude.

Don't worry, your wait will be over soon. I'm pretty sure you will see an update in the status this week.

Best of luck.
                  Wait's over. Changed to Issued today.

Comment

Wait's over. Changed to Issued today.
                    That?s awesome man. Told you.

Happy for u.

Comment

• Administrative Processing

I am in the same boat. Been waiting for my visa for a little less than 2 weeks.
                      Had an AP status update recently. Hope that the status will change to "Issued" soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visa_Not_Issued_Yet View Post
                        I am in the same boat. Been waiting for my visa for a little less than 2 weeks.
                        Had an AP status update recently. Hope that the status will change to "Issued" soon.
                        Any update on your status?

Comment

• Visa approved but admin processing

Interview on March-20th for h1B and h4. Vo said visa approved. Wife received passport in 3 days but mine(H1B) stuck since than. Its been 4 weeks there is no change in last updated date 20th March.
                          I want on h1b( no f1) for 4.2 yrs till now.
                          Fingers crossed and waiting.

Comment

• VO Said approved but did not get passports

Originally posted by Iam Tarak View Post
                            Interview on March-20th for h1B and h4. Vo said visa approved. Wife received passport in 3 days but mine(H1B) stuck since than. Its been 4 weeks there is no change in last updated date 20th March.
                            I want on h1b( no f1) for 4.2 yrs till now.
                            Fingers crossed and waiting.
                            Hi, I am in the same boat. My interview was on Apr-26-2018. Vo Said visa is approved and you'll get your passports int two weeks. I am checking on CEAC website, its showing admin processing. Any one got their passports.

Comment

• Ap_0517

Originally posted by gurpreet7505 View Post
                              Hi, I am in the same boat. My interview was on Apr-26-2018. Vo Said visa is approved and you'll get your passports int two weeks. I am checking on CEAC website, its showing admin processing. Any one got their passports.
                              My situation is similar. Attended interview on 17th May at Hyderabad. The VO mentioned that i will get the passport in 2-3 business days. However since 17th It is in Admin Processing. No response on the emails sent out to [email protected]

Case Created: 16th May
                              Interview : 17th May
                              Admin Processing since 17th May

Comment

• Rid123

My case is same. I have attended Interview at Hyderabad Consulate on 17th and since then the status is Admin Processing. The VO mentioned that i will get the passport in 2-3 business days. Is it usual?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X