H1 Transfer without replying to extension RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer without replying to extension RFE

I got a new contract in January which was signed for 1 year and my employer filed for H1 extension on January 19 with that contract. But, after reaching client location I got to know that employer only needs me for 3 months and the project ended on 30 March. I received an RFE from USCIS in march too which has to be replied by June 15 for Employee-Employer relationship, Specialty occupation and client letter. I received a new project last week which is going to start on 30April. Now my current employer says it would be risky to pursue the current case and answer the RFE as the project on which RFE received is expired. So they are askihg me to move to a new employer which would be the vendor theough whim I got the new project. He is willing to file the transfer for me. Now my question is:
    1. Do my current employer has to reply to the RFE for my transfer to be approved?
    2. Is it better to file transfer with premium processing?
    3. Should I go out of country and reenter if my transfer is approved and the old extension case on which RFE is received because of not replying to RFE?

Hi Aviotron,

I am into similar situation, did you get any solution around that.

Thanks,
    AJ

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X