Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Interview

Hello Friends,

My wife is planning to visit India after 4 years in the US. My current H1B petition is valid till Sept 2019. Although, I changed my client and there is a new amendment submitted by my employer. It is in process as it was filed on Apr 24th 2018. I have few questions.

- In my wife's DS-160, I gave the home address as Chennai address since she would be in Chennai during the interview. She is currently with me in the US. That is fine correct?
    - Since my new amendment is filed, I have given the principle name which is me and the petition number as new amendment receipt. Is that correct? Or should it be my approved petition. In the appointment booking page where she updates the profile, she has updated her H4 approval petition till Sept 2019.
    - Finally, my wife is a H4 EAD. I have specified it as "Home maker" although she does work only for first 5 months of the year on hourly basis and teaches math for kids.

I really appreciate all your help. I just want to make sure this H4 interview is very smooth.

Regards
    Vj

H4 Interview Details

Hello Guys,

Please I request your help. Anything response on this is much appreciated

Hello Friends,

My wife is planning to visit India after 4 years in the US. My current H1B petition is valid till Sept 2019. Although, I changed my client and there is a new amendment submitted by my employer. It is in process as it was filed on Apr 24th 2018. I have few questions.

- In my wife's DS-160, I gave the home address as Chennai address since she would be in Chennai during the interview. She is currently with me in the US. That is fine correct?
    - Since my new amendment is filed, I have given the principle name which is me and the petition number as new amendment receipt. Is that correct? Or should it be my approved petition. In the appointment booking page where she updates the profile, she has updated her H4 approval petition till Sept 2019.
    - Finally, my wife is a H4 EAD. I have specified it as "Home maker" although she does work only for first 5 months of the year on hourly basis and teaches math for kids.

I really appreciate all your help. I just want to make sure this H4 interview is very smooth.

Regards
    Vj[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X