Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My H1B transferred to a new employer and not yet stamped. My wife h4 is in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My H1B transferred to a new employer and not yet stamped. My wife h4 is in trouble

Hello All,

I transferred h1b from employer a to b one year back and I recently got married and applied h4 for my wife. After the transfer I did not had a stamping for employer b on my passport as I had/have a valid stamping with employer A.

When my wife attended the visa interview in chennai, the officer who interviewed her asked for current company stamping (which we don?t have) and then issued a 221G to submit the recent stamping in my (principal applicant) passport to any of the us visa application center. She also showed the latest I 797 approval and letter from employer, but the officer refused to see that even. I heard that I797 and employer letter would suffice to prove my validity/status, but it didn?t worked in my case. I believe it?s my bad luck.

Could anyone suggest me a good option to come over this ? Right now I just back to USA and I don?t want to go back to India just for the sake of stamping. Pls suggest.

Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X