Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b - No 221g - Cross Verification For Us Employer - All Original Docs Sullendered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b - No 221g - Cross Verification For Us Employer - All Original Docs Sullendered

Hello READERS,

Just wanted to share with you, my experience at the US consulate – so thought your experience and advice will be of great help to me.

I had been to the Chennai consulate initially on the 11th of Jan’2007, The Interview went on fine, but all of a sudden the Interviewer wanted few documents from my employer and gave be the most famous 221(G) Blue form (when I said it was an In house project) – I was asked for around 4 documents namely – Tax returns, Wage reports, Complete service itinerary and List of Employees. My employer had promptly sent all the required documents within 3 weeks time (All Docs Notarized) and then I had attended the interview on the 28th of Feb at around 9AM.

On my second visit, they took all the documents that have asked around 9.30 with my application, Passport and others. I waited for almost 4 hours and there was no response what so ever. After a long wait finally, I was called, it was the same lady who had interviewed me last time. Without even speaking to me or allowing me to say anything she said. “We are satisfied with your eligibility for the application, but we are NOT satisfied with your employer providing you a job in the US”. She had taken all the Documents provided that day along with the (All Originals) I 797 + LCA + I 129 + DS 156 and 157. She told me that ‘We shall have to send these applications to USCIS and then we shall get back to you’. (** I was NOT given any form of any kind – did not mention Administrative processing or what so ever) – Is there any MAIL ADDRESS or any contact Information, then Please Pass On them to me?

So, I was very doubtful about the whole thing, when would they get in contact with me? How much time would it take?

Did any one of you get any response what so ever from them? Did they intimate anything from their side after that day?
    Please provide me any little piece of information that you have or known, it will be of great use to me. Incase in the future also if you get to know something about this, and then please do keep me in Mind

Thank You for your Time and sorry for the long Mail
    Your Views here are Very Much Appreciated

Truly,
    Sreedevi Reddy

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR READING THIS MAIL
    Last edited by sreedeviReddy; 04-02-2007, 10:02 AM. Reason: Narrowing the Topic - Presentability

deleted
    Last edited by cbz; 11-15-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

same query for me too

hello sridevi,
      iam from hyd.i went to the chennai consulate on dec 5th 2006 ,the same situation happens to me .i was there morning 7 to afternoon 3.30 .they told me that "we are taken few documents from you we will verify it and we will get bac to you" .She had taken all the Documents provided that day along with the (All Originals) I 797 + LCA + I 129 + DS 156 and 157. this word said after my interview,no query form givin to me .no case id .i would like u to check ur passport ,bcz they might hav been written 'g' with blue pen in application received seal (plz check it once).simple they said that word.after two months i send a mail to consulate regarding my status ,they replyed me that "admin process not yet completed ,after complets we will send a mail to u".
      so the thing is that this year lots of admin process and verifications are going ,so lots of people are in admin process....... files are more to verify it ,slowly they are clearing. till now they cleared nov 2006 ( as per my knowledge ),so plz wait till they responds .if any updates are there i will inform you .

regards
      khasim
      Last edited by khasim; 03-05-2007, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Hello Khasim,
        THanks a lot for your mail. Iam also in the same 221g boat. I dropped the documents by Jan19th 2007, till now no response from Consulate. I accept that lots of admin processing in chennai consulate, but at the same time i saw lot of people who have submitted the passport on Feb 2007, they got the stamping within 2 days or 3 days also. So i think consulate is not going in the order they issue the 221g, they are clearing the cases in some order which is not known at all.

Most of the 221g case the consulate is asking for the tas returns wages report from the petioner. But my doubt is a petioner will be filing atleast a minimum of 20 H1b in a year, and all the guys who have filled through the petioner would be carrying the same tax returns, wages report etc.... some guys are getting the visa why not others inspite of canditates carrying the same document. Why the consulate is keep on asking the same documents to the canditate. What's going in the background. I really cant able to understand the consulate AAP concept.

Sun

Comment

to sunchennai

hai sunchennai,
          thanks ur mail ,i seen two people who drop 221 g papers in drop box on jan 11 .they didn't get visa till now .i read in one site that "the candidate hav to bring list of docs like tax,inner and outside photos ,wages of US company,past and current company india .even though they are getting 221g additional admin processing .
          consulate verification is going by spell,random and cross checking .so most of the people getting within two to three days .but my friends got 221g in nov .they droped in jan11 till they didn't get stamp ,they contact to the consulate regarding that they said lots of ppl got admin and 221 g we are clearing one by one .so we hav to wait till our number comes.
          regards
          khasim

Comment

Same Situation sreedevi..

I subitted alll the documents which are asked in 221g in the last week and faced the same situation....the Lady VO told me she is not convinced with my emoloyers documents and going to send all documents to USCIS and kept all my original pettion approval letter and returned back my passport. also didnt gave any handouts.what is the further step you had taken? just inform me.

Thx and Regards,
            Sri

Comment

Hello CbZ....

Hello CbZ,

I hope this mail finds you in Good spirits. Well, I had all possible documentation regarding the Project that i was to do with them. I had the Project report, Market analysis, Project Itirenanry and few other Docs related to it. But they didn’t even ask for them, they just took the docs that they have asked for in the last 221G form.

And Don’t get worried about others Experiences they had, Just Be positive with Yourself, Coz every bodies Case is Unique, I have even seen people coming out positively without any documentation even for an In-house project and also people like me, having all genuine work Ex and real time project , but look at my case Stuck for no reason.

So Finally, I would suggest you to Be cool, Just take it Easy, Have all the documents in Order, submit them in the order they have asked for. And just wait for them to call after you give them the Documents. Just don’t worry about anything… Am sure you will come out positively…

As far as the waiting time is concerned, i have seen a person being called for immeidetly after around 30 mins (that guy also had a 221G). So the waiting time is also not a standard time for all.

Regards,
              Sreedevi Reddy.

Comment

Same Situation sreedevi..

I submitted all the documents mentioned in the " FROM THE PETTIONER" heading of 221 g .....

Thx and Regards,
                Sri

Comment

Hello Khasim

Hello Khasim,

After you have told me, I have cross checked my passport and I didn’t find any kind of stamp or anything Written on My Passport. You are right; even I was told that the Process is taking quite a bit of time for many others. I have spoken to my cousin who is an Attorney in the US, He says, he will get me the right information very Soon… and I shall convey the same to all of us.

Again, every case is handled quite uniquely, and Now a days, even the queries that are being asked are highly customized.

So, all we can do is Have hopes on it and wait for things to move favoring Us.

Shall keep you informed.

Regards,
                  Sreedevi Reddy

Comment

Hello Sri...

Hello Sri,

I can very well understand the confusion and the unclear situation you might be having, I was in the same situation few days ago, But what I have realized recently after talking to many people and even talking to quite a few Immigration Attorneys… I have a little suggestion for You…

Sri, Just relax and wait for the USCIS to either contact You (or) your Employer. The Reference ID that was on your Blue 221G form is the same Future reference Number that you need to quote ( In case Required).

I have even heard of people being called for within a months time after they went thought this issue. As told previously, don’t get paniky about the whole situation coz, we can do nothing about it, All we have to do is Wait and Watch… For few its just few weeks and for the others Its Months and there are also cases with days of Time.

So Sri, just Have a Nice Time and Get back to your Routine for some Time… And you know What…It’s a Good Chance for You to do some Nice courses around.

Cheers,
                    Sreedevi Reddy

Comment

Thx Sreedevi

Thx a million Sreedevi.. Actually iam in the same situation mentioned by you.

Again one more confusion...

My 221g form dont have any reference ID...

and keep posting your case progress..

Thx, Sri

Comment

Hey Sri001

Originally posted by sri001
                        Thx a million Sreedevi.. Actually iam in the same situation mentioned by you.

Again one more confusion...

My 221g form dont have any reference ID...

and keep posting your case progress..

Thx, Sri
                        Hey Sri,
                        Just look for for a number which looks like this " 02 645 2 1 ", this kind of a number is definitely marked on the Top of the blue 221G sheet that was handed out to you. this will continue to be your case Number until a final decision is being taken on your Case. Incase if you dont have a Case Number, then probably i would suggest you to shoot an Email to this Address "[email protected]" providing the dates of your visit + I797 Approval Number + Passport Number. They will be able to Give you a Case number.

I shall keep you Informed about any information that i come across regarding this case.

Till Then, Have Fun...

Regards,
                        Sreedevi Reddy

Comment

Hi Sreedevi

No sreedevi,
                          there is no ID mentioned .
                          But i saw some people's 221g they mentioned the ID ... But i dont have... Iam typing letter to Consulate about the details.

Regards,
                          Sri

Comment

Thanks a lot

Hi sri,

i m also in the same situation they have taken my TAX RET-WAG - along with my petition and returned back my --Passport ,,
                            so what is my next step ,,,should i wait for the mail from the consulate ...
                            What are the chances for the result being Positive ...
                            Do that depend on the company who is sponsoring me ,,,
                            ,plsss can u get back to me on this ..waiting eagerly....

Bye
                            Rahul

Comment

Hello Rahul

Hello Rahul,

Am Sorry If was trying to Intervene your Conversation with “Sri”.
                              Rahul, It is purely dependant on the company that is sponsoring you if it is an In-house project ( Provided they are satisfied with your side of the story, I mean if they are satisfied with your Qualification and Work-Ex ) then Definitely it dependant on the Nature of the Project that you have projected and the Company Status Too…

If talked about the Chances of Getting it, then It’s a Million $ Question and hard one to Guess. Your Next step will be to Immediately Inform your Employer about the Situation, Incase he has some attorney affiliated to your Company looking after their affairs. But finally, the chances of this turning out to be “+” Ve are very high depending on various factors.

There are many cases where people have heard back from the consulate within a Weeks Time…
                              So, Be Patient about It and Have Faith on It.

Regards,
                              Sreedevi Reddy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X