Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b - No 221g - Cross Verification For Us Employer - All Original Docs Sullendered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no 221 g and its a admin process

hello all ,iam the old member to this group,
    my interview date is -dec 06,
    Vo told me that "after verification we wil get bac to u",consulate ppl came for verification to my current company on mar 07,till one year dec 07 i got my case status was "admin processing " from chennai consulate.after that i got reply from chennai consulate that "Your petition for a Non-immigrant Worker filed on your behalf is sent to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on 7 November 2007 with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. ",i check case status USCIS site online it showing the "my case was approved in july 06 (this is old message)",

i appreciate senior / members have any idea abt this let me know
    thanks
    khasim

Comment

• Worse experience of H1b

i had my h1b interview at chennai, officer lady was happy with everything. but suddenly asked why the petitioner is different than the company you are joining. she confused and gave pink sheet. also case number. it is now almost
      one week and still my case number is not displayed on the online case status report.
      dont know why? anybody knows?

Comment

• HI Guys,

here is the quick breifing about my case for H1.

1 )4-oct-07 attended the interview and was issued a Blue form 221g
        2) after 2 months i dropped the documents along with the blue form.
        3) after 1.5 months i received a white form saying chennai consulate doesn't handle ur case
        by then i lost all my hopes
        4)13-Aug-08 i received a mail from USCIS with the below message
        Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

5) till then the status is same would some one tell me how long would it take for some progress on my case ?

any kind of input would be highly appreciated.

Thx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X