dates in first week of july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dates in first week of july

Does anybody know if the dates in the first week of july - 2nd to 6th - was opened and has been filled? I was surprised to see these dates being filled up in one night. So, I am sort of skeptical about these dates. Did anybody keep track of the dates closely?

Regards,
    Vijay.

Yes it was opened, but I guess, for very short time. I took an appointment for 3rd July on friday.

Comment

keep trying

Hi,

I did have the same problem. But I kept looking for a date and got it for July 6th.

Some times those who have reserved a date might cancel it and so appointment dates do become available.

All the best.

Comment

what consulate was this and type of visa were you applying for ?

I am trying to get an h4b visa date for Mumbai for my wife and no luck

Comment

Question for novice 2007

Hi

You said you recd your H1 approval notice and that you are getting the stamping done (attending interview) on Jul 6 at Chennai.

When are you planning to re enter the US. If re entering on H1 is it true that you can enter only 10 days before Oct 1 at the earliest?

Rgs,
          Pkk

Comment

re-entry

You are good and you are right about the 10 day period for re-entry.

I shall be re-entering the US only on Oct.01 so that I could save on explanation and perspiration at the POE.

One way I could get an appointment on July 01 at Chennai was that I had saved all my applications of mine as well as the H4s of my family members and as soon as a date was available clicked on it and got it.

I am sure too you can.
            All the best.

Comment

can u attend the interview in jul?

Hi novice 2007

I found out from my attorney that I can only attend the h1 interview 10 days before oct 1 i.e. on or after sep 20.

U said u booked the slot in jul first week. Just ensure that its not a wasteful process. If u are anyway staying in India till Oct 1 maybe u shld attend the interview end Sep.

Anyways, just thought I'd warn u based on what I heard.....

Btw, I cancelled plans of going to India for now coz of the above reasons. I will attend the interview sometime after Oct only....after I start working here....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X