Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa Stamping (Extension for II term)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping (Extension for II term)

Hi my first 3 years H1B got expired on Sep30, 2007. now i have another 3 years approved h1b extension visa till sep 2010.
    Now i wish to go to india only to get stamping on my passport, can anyone let me know from which site do i need to take appointment for this, i am from south india and i heard that we can even go to Newdelhi for stamping of visa, is this true ?, can anyone let me know completely about going to india for visa stamping. any input in this regard will be highly appreciated.

** I only wish to go to india for visa stamping **

Thanks

[QUOTE=milf]Hi my first 3 years H1B got expired on Sep30, 2007. now i have another 3 years approved h1b extension visa till sep 2010.
    Now i wish to go to india only to get stamping on my passport, can anyone let me know from which site do i need to take appointment for this, i am from south india and i heard that we can even go to Newdelhi for stamping of visa, is this true ?, can anyone let me know completely about going to india for visa stamping. any input in this regard will be highly appreciated.

** I only wish to go to india for visa stamping **

Thanks

Hi,
    I have read that if you are already residing in US, you can go to any US consulate in India for stamping. Please check this out carefully from the US consulate website.

Comment

Hi,

Here is the procedure to get your visa stamped from india ( with approved petition)
      1. Ask somebody to get a visa fee receipt from HDFC bank in India. HDFC bank locations providing this facility. see this https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/h...-branches.html
      you need to provide a copy of passport first page while getting a fee receipt.
      2. Go to https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-application-procedure/ to book an appointment. You need to have the visa fee receipt and other information.

I hope it does not matter which part of India you belong to and you should be able to book an appointment with New delhi ( advantage being that you get early visa interview date and its fast compared to chennai).

I hope it helps.

Manish

Comment

Hello

Hey Guys,

I am new to this thing here. Hope everyone has been getting their stamping done and good luck to everyone who are going to get their stamping done in near future.

I had a DUI in September 2007 and my case was reduced to reckless driving. This year, I got my H-1B approved through a consultant and now he has placed me in a small company where I work as a Business analyst. I just wanted to know, that does the size of the company matter when it comes to the H-1B stamping with a DUI.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X