Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico VISA/Permit to enter Tijuana Mexico

Hello Friends

Please let me know if I need to take Mexico VISA/Permit to enter Tijuana, Mexico for HB Visa stamping. Friends who had already been to Tijuana Mexico please email me all the quetsions, docs needed to carry and all the necessary info for attending VISA interview. I have an interview on April 17th. Please let me know if anyone is travelling on that date.

I greatly appreciate ur help.

Usha

Did the thought of searching for this info in the existing threads cross your mind before posting?

Comment

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/v...gcanadamexico/

It has complete information.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Let me just say what I know about the Mexico Permit. This permit that those visa facilitators sell you is not a valid document to enter Mexico. Indians need a visa. But no one checks as txh1b has said in this thread:

Please do not expect people to make your dish ready in terms of documents needed etc. Search.
        Check out H1 FAQs first!
        http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Thank YOU

Thank YOu so much for ur help.

Comment

visa

I am done on march3rd in tijuana. I did not take mexican visa, there is no need.

let me know once you done. Best of luck

bye
            chakri

Comment

Please Check This New Pims Before U Go For H1b

I was in Tijuana Yesterdays for H1B and H4 for my wife for my third H1B stamping because I had EAD and PAROL.

All of you go for H1 visa Please check PIMS before you go.

They have started this new PIMS, in that You will not get the VISA at the same day. You have to wait for 24 to 48 hours of 4 to 5 days for there call.

But I show some people with this San Diego Agent, send there I-797 scan copy before 1 week with some agent and they got there visa at the same day. I have that AGENTS contact number with me.

So do not read all this old H1 stampings forms and just go, its all old. Now do research about this PIMS.

Today I am in USA but I Do not have H1 stamp yet, but they will call me in few days to come back again in Tijuana.

Every thing else is good I do get confirmation that I get VISA and I came back without no trouble in USA without using my PAROLE.

Regards,

RAJANDON

Comment

Originally posted by monarchy
                But I show some people with this San Diego Agent, send there I-797 scan copy before 1 week with some agent and they got there visa at the same day. I have that AGENTS contact number with me.
                There is no need for the agent to get PMIS verification done before the appointment. It is simple. You have to email the copy of I797 approval and appointment receipt to the consulate's email available on nvars site and they can pre-verify the petition in PMIS database.

All these agents are a joke and an unwanted expense to the uninformed people.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X