Valid H1B visa and can I come back USA after one year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valid H1B visa and can I come back USA after one year

I have valid H1B visa. and I came in USA through consultant, and I came from india at last months but right now i have no job and i am searching a job but my question is if I go to back india for 1 year and then can I come after one year to usa without and salary stub...and I have SS Number
    is it create any problem when I'll be come after one year plz let me know...
    and can I come back through same consultant or other and my plan is if i come back USA after one year with job is ready here is it possible do that...
    thanx
    rd

The best thing to do is find a real employer and have them file a new petition not under cap. Use that approval notice to re-enter. You should have no problems re-entering with you current stampng and new approval. Once you leave, file a complaint with the DOL about the non-payment of wages from your current employer. This will assist your case in the event you decide to try for a green card.

Comment

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

You should complain to DOL about non-payment of wages. Search for Neufield on the forum. This memo has some provisions for employees to live and transfer H1b if they filed a complaint.

Your employer is violating the law. Above link has details. File a complaint.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X