Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer reject

Hello,

I need help regarding h1 transfer. Actually, I came in USA in June 2007 through one company and then due to some company problem, I need to do go for h1 transfer with other company. Another company sponser my h1 transfer. But unfortunately I got query in h1 transfer and uscis asked for some evidence for h1 transfer. Actually, h1 query was related to company(who sponsered my h1 transfer). But, I just got rejection in h1 transfer. I verified with my old employer that do i have my h1 with them or not. But, they revoked my h1 when I transfer with other company. Now, my situation is that I got H1 transfer rejection with new company and my old company has revoked my H1.

I am looking another company for h1 transfer. Even I got another company and they are ready to sponser my H1, it will take 3-4 months to get confirmation. So, till that time what will be my status?

So, Please tell me, what should i have to do?
    It is an urgent, please guide me.

Thank you,
    - Nirav.

Any answer to your question would definetly helps me too.
    I am waiting for my transfer, and they got RFE.

If H1 is rejected, can we still stay in US and apply for another H1 transfer? I think the status bcomes invalid. Not sure, can any one calrify please.

Thanks
    Krishna

Comment

OP will be out of status from the day of rejection until filing for another transfer. Unpaid time is always OOS.

Comment

No other transfers are possible while you are in the US.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If my H1B transfer is rejected.

1)Can I still work with my old employer if they have not revoked my H1B?

2)Also, my wife is on L1, can I file for a L2 Visa after the H1 B transfer rejection? What are my chances of getting it through?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X