Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• txh1b
    replied
    No. You should stop being paranoid. And please, don't call me "Sir". You should have left that back in your home country as soon as you boarded the flight! And, go through the FAQs. It will give you lot of additional info that you need to improve your knowledge on the subject. You can move to a new employer.
    Last edited by txh1b; 11-20-2008, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• krajamk
    replied
    excellent Sir, though I listen to them but I validate here in this site which give me lot confidence on what I am doing.

Sir,

would there be any question by INS as why you leaf frog as the H1B was approved with COS. and now are you again going for COS.

Also can I trasfer my H1 with new employer? not with the one who did my H1B processing?

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied
    Pay slips represent your current status and proves it. If you are not on H1b, the pay slips for H1b does not come into picture. You would rather have to prove your current status (L1 which you claim by leap frog) by payslips and have the new employer file for a H1b transfer. You can stop listening to your friends.

Leave a comment:

• krajamk
    replied
    Dear Sir,

to get trasfered from L1A to already approved H1B (It was H1B with COS) Petition, do I need payslips (friends told me that I need H1B pay stubs atleast for 2 months) but I never worked on H1 as I did leaf frog to retain L1.

also can I get trasfered to another H1B sponsorer directly without working for the first H1B sponsorer?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied
    15 days. Yes, you can continue on previous status as long as it is valid.

Leave a comment:

• krajamk
    replied
    thanks my friend. you are super fast in answering the queries.

do you have any idea how long premium processing takes?

if, just in case, there is a rejection of COS, would I be still able to work on L1 and future can I apply again for COS or new H1B

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied
    1. No

2. No. You have to wait for the approval of COS to begin work. As an alternative, you can get a H1b visa and enter on it to begin work immediately.

Leave a comment:

• krajamk
    started a topic L1 to H1 COS

L1 to H1 COS

Dear All,

I did leap frog this oct with (I am on L1A and also got H1B with COS approved 2008) I wanted to be on L1A still I get interesting project with H1B employer. Now he has a project of my interest.now I am plannig to change my status from L1A to H1B.

questions:

1) would there be any issue if I go for COS (L1 to H1) as I just did leap frog from H1B to L1A?

2) can I work on H1B (upon receiving the receipt) once my employer apply for L1 to H1 COS immediately without waiting for the approval.

3) what are the rejection chances?

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X