Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 vs EAD (Urgent)

Hi,

My spouse has a valid H1 with the current employee till Oct 2010. She is currently in a contractor position with a large firm and the company wants her to join fulltime and leave he current employer. The firm is ready to file for AC21 as she already has I140 approved with I485 pending (EB2, Priority 2007) without actually doing a H1B transfer.

What is the best approach? Also, I (husband) am working on EAD.

Thanks

Best approach for what?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

The question is how safe is it to leave H1B and both of us using EAD. Can she come back on H1B again if something happens to I485 and green card process?

Comment

You determine if it is safe or not after consulting your individual situation with a lawyer. The short descriptions don't help. The possibility of getting back on H1b exists but depends on lot of other factors.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X