H1B extension RFE.......... plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension RFE.......... plz help

I applied for H1B extension after completing my first 3 years with the same employer. I got this RFE asking us to submit detail itinerary of the work sites where beneficiary is to be assigned.

Problem is I am with a consulting company and working at a client site. My contract is for a year. I can provide end client letter, pay stubs, approved time sheets. If i submit just this information what are the chances that

a) I get extension only for 1 year

b) My application gets approved and I get extension for 3 years

c) My extension gets denied.

Please help.

I applied for H1B extension after completing my first 3 years with the same employer. I got this RFE asking us to submit detail itinerary of the work sites where beneficiary is to be assigned.

Problem is I am with a consulting company and working at a client site. My contract is for a year. I can provide end client letter, pay stubs, approved time sheets. If i submit just this information what are the chances that

a) I get extension only for 1 year

b) My application gets approved and I get extension for 3 years

c) My extension gets denied.

Please help.

--- All 3 situations are possible with an H1 extension. I have seen cases where the H1 extension happens only till the end of the client project and in cases where there has been a 3 year extension regardless of client project end date. Few people in this forum and others have had their H1 extensions denied. So each case is unique in its own way and the extension process is dependent on the officer working on your case.

Seniors, please add/correct as appropriate.

Thanks
    Rajesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X