221(G) white slip at hyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I got 221g white form for h4 at Hyderabad , I am tying to track case status online, but it shows case number not identified.submitted additional docs to vfs and my passport is ith me, vfs website shows that my passport under process at consulate.Mailed VFS regarding this 2 times, but no reply from them.Attended interview on march 13th 2012.Is there any other way to track my case status ?waiting for a reply.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by s_kumarg77 View Post
      I have my OPT valid till June 2012. Is there any way for me to go to US on this as my H1 is undergoing 221g admin process and I dont know how long it takes..

I don't see any reason that why you can't go back to US on your OPT. I know I would have gone back if my OPT was valid even just for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by rangaraob View Post
        Hi All,
        I am also facing same issue with 221g white slip(message saying "Your application requires additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made"). i attended H1B visa interview on 9th March 2012, VO took my passport and some documents(complete notarized employees list & tax returns statements of employer). After 3 business(14th march 2012) working days, they returned my passport with 221g white slip(without case number & same message) again. Please let me know the similar experiences.....

Thanks,
        Ranga Rao
        Yesterday(10th April 2012) i received mail from Hyderabad, CEA for passport submission. Today morning i have submitted my passport at VFS, Hyd. Waiting for response...............

Comment

I to mail from VFS stating that my case continues to undergo administrative processing.Attended interview on march 13th, got 221g white form with case number and asking to sumit some documents.Submitted them on 26th march.Not able to track the case online.So when can I expect a call to submit passport.any reply can be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Got email to submit passport

Originally posted by rangaraob View Post
            Yesterday(10th April 2012) i received mail from Hyderabad, CEA for passport submission. Today morning i have submitted my passport at VFS, Hyd. Waiting for response...............
            Hi Rangarao any updates on your case.?
            I got an email from Hyd CEA to submit my passport at VFS. Do we need to submit the 221g form and DS160 confirmation along with the passport. Let me know. The email does not mention anything about that.

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Uvy View Post
              I don't see any reason that why you can't go back to US on your OPT. I know I would have gone back if my OPT was valid even just for a month.
              My H1 is in Administrative Process so I have this doubt?

Comment

To geetch

Hi Geetch,

u can send mail..like after some 20 days..and if it is still processing..wait for some time
                and again send mail after few days..like 20-25 again..and ask for process updates..
                if there is any updates ..they will sure let u know.

this is the way..only to track..
                Best of luck!

Originally posted by Geetch View Post
                Hi

I got 221g white form for h4 at Hyderabad , I am tying to track case status online, but it shows case number not identified.submitted additional docs to vfs and my passport is ith me, vfs website shows that my passport under process at consulate.Mailed VFS regarding this 2 times, but no reply from them.Attended interview on march 13th 2012.Is there any other way to track my case status ?waiting for a reply.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for d reply pintoo.Yesterday got mail from VFS that my case is in admin processing.So I think I would better for sometime as u said.Thanks again for the reply

Originally posted by pintoo View Post
                  Hi Geetch,

u can send mail..like after some 20 days..and if it is still processing..wait for some time
                  and again send mail after few days..like 20-25 again..and ask for process updates..
                  if there is any updates ..they will sure let u know.

this is the way..only to track..
                  Best of luck!

Comment

Refuse Status in the Url

Hi,

Can some one tell me the following url is valid for 221G H1B status.

It is showing as Refused but i got mail from consulate saying it is still under process.

Thank you,

Comment

@gurunath,

Hi

I think the link is valid for h1b 221g too.mine was h4, it is showing as refused with response date of july 20thBut I confirmed with DOS , that my case is still pending.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X