Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the H1 job market improving?

hey guys,

Heard that the h1 job market is improving. Is it so?

Even my sponsorer was asking me, if I am ready to travel by mid oct 09 or end of Dec 09 or Early Jan 10.

Wasn't too sure about this, so thought of checking it from experts.

I got my h1 stamped last year Oct 08.

Thanks

The recession is still hanging around. Many analysts predict that the bukll market where shares have gone up more than 100% in value since March will not last long.

Read about the "W" curve for the market and what you see has more to it. May be I am just a pessimist.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

aaah!

Thanks for the quick reply txh1b.

This is tricky again.

1 more question. My sponsorer is a good guy (Didnt charge me anything for the h1b) but the problem is, I'll have to land in US and search for the job. - Heard that, this is how it works.

But I am worried, now that POE is very strict, is there a chance of POE officer asking me for the details of Project. If so what should I be saying. Any chance of deporting?

Huh.. lot of questions, sorry abt it, but just very anxious

Thanks

Comment

Read this:

https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-holder-rights/

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi Sachin,

I'm also in the same situation as you are in.
          Got my visa stamped last sept 08...

Any updates you get let me know...post it here..
          Thanks...

Comment

Sachin,
            I am sailing in the same boat too..Not sure of travelling to US because of the H1B market there & also having concerns about the POE as my visa was stamped way back in Oct 08.
            Have you made any decision on the same? You can send me a message if you find some time.
            Thanks all!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X