Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer with out Stamping

Please let me have your opinion.

I have approved H1 with me with a company A. I am getting another offer from company B which i would be interested in. Can my H1 be transfered to new company with out any problems considering i yet don't have stamping or any pay stubs from old employer.

Also i am currently in US on B1. Can i get my status changed from B1 to H1 of new employer(Company B)? Is it recommended?
    Last edited by a_a_a; 09-01-2009, 11:23 PM.

Possible.

But, was your 1st approval came with I-94?
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Hey to a_a_a:

Can you help me details of employers who can help me with H1 transfer?
      I'm in India and have still not travelled to US. But Have a valid H1 visa till 2011.

Appreciate any info from your side...

Comment

Originally posted by a_a_a View Post
        Please let me have your opinion.

I have approved H1 with me with a company A. I am getting another offer from company B which i would be interested in. Can my H1 be transfered to new company with out any problems considering i yet don't have stamping or any pay stubs from old employer.

Also i am currently in US on B1. Can i get my status changed from B1 to H1 of new employer(Company B)? Is it recommended?
        -- Read This First: Read last second Paragraph carefully.
        Link : https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-transfer/
        -- OMM.

Comment

[Possible]
          But, was your 1st approval came with I-94?

Thanks for responses.. Sorry, but i am not sure what exactly you mean by "1st approval came with I-94" . If you asking that if i was already in US at the time i applied & it got approved for H1 then answer is yes.

Since i am already in US on B1 and want to get my H1 transfered to a different company (with out pay slips or any thing) my concern is would it give a wrong impression to USCIS that i dont want to leave country? I am kinda very skeptical about this because i have applied for few B1 extensions well . Please suggest.

Quest- Apologies..i got no clue abt H1 sponsors..some how things have worked out for me.

Comment

If your COS to H1b was approved, you need to be working and getting paid from the date of COS approval.

You are out of status if you are not getting paid and no transfer is possible.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X