Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer,needed urgently

Hi viewers:

It will be appreciated, if you provide me below details, please.

I have H1 visa from one company right now in my passport but I am in my own home country currently and not working for them. As of now they don't have any clients/projects are there with them to provide me a job.

1. Can I travel to US using that H1 visa stamp to search for new employer by doing H1 transfer?

2.My visa will expires on august 2010,am i eligible to transfer my H1B to other employer.

3.provide me complete details in this regard.

4.give me contact numbers for this, so that i can talk to them directly and can know complete details.

Thanks & regards

1. Yes. But before you are transferred to new employer, you should get paid by first employer.

2. Yes

3. https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-transfer/

4. search H1 sponsor database on immihelp.com

Comment

See below

Originally posted by gud View Post
      Hi viewers:

It will be appreciated, if you provide me below details, please.

I have H1 visa from one company right now in my passport but I am in my own home country currently and not working for them. As of now they don't have any clients/projects are there with them to provide me a job.

1. Can I travel to US using that H1 visa stamp to search for new employer by doing H1 transfer?

>>>> You will be in big trouble at the POE if you travel to U.S using the H1B visa when you don't have a job available for you in U.S. You should travel only when your employer ask you to. You will need the employment verification letter, project details and client letter to show the officer at the POE.

2.My visa will expires on august 2010,am i eligible to transfer my H1B to other employer.

>>>> Yes

3.provide me complete details in this regard. 4.give me contact numbers for this, so that i can talk to them directly and can know complete details.

>>>> Check the below link
      http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63346
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X