Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Tranfer Question...Plz help

Hi everyone,

I am planning to transfer from company A to company B.
    Under any circumstances is it possible to come back to "company A" after 6-7 months,if my "company A" still hold's my H1.
    Do i need another "H1 transfer" to company A ? or Can i restart working with "company A" at any time?

Please help me..

Thanks

Yes, No, & Yes in order of your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by sk4ih View Post
      Yes, Yes, & Yes
      Why the second "Yes"? It is a No.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi...

I didn't get you .
        Could you please briefly tell me.
        1) Does that mean ..can i contiue to work with company A any time(after 4-5 months) "without H1 transfer"?

2) what about this..if i apply H1 transfer to company B and it got approved.
        Can i still work with company A? Do company A H1 is still valid?

3)everyone say..we can apply as many H1's as we can,does that means can we work any one of those companies?

sorry to ask these dumb questions...please help me with these questions.

Thanks

Comment

1) Yes. If your H1 is not revoked by that employer, you can work. H1 transfer is not needed as that H1 is still valid.

2) Yes. See above.

3) Yes.

Comment

Remember, if you travel at anytime and return with a I-94 annotated for new employer, the whole deal would change. The I-94 validity would change as well as the old I-94 gets returned at the airport.

The answers apply if you are in the US all the while during which these changes happen.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X