Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa interview clarifications

Hi,
    My H1 expired in Oct 2009 and i got my renewal done till 2012. Now that my wife is going for H4 visa interview in India, does she really need to know the details in supporting documents such as Paystub, W2 and LCA.
    The reason for this is , i heard from some one that sometimes if the VO goes cranky he might ask the salary of the husband. In this case do we have to disclose the LCA amount or the actual salary.
    She is carrying the latest 2 paystubs, and is it mandatory to carry the last 3 paystubs for H4 interview?

Can anyone post the questions asked for H4's at the time of interview?
    Last edited by Pasumarthi25; 02-21-2010, 12:44 AM. Reason: missed to add one point

Advisable to carry at least 3 months of pay slips. Check the below link for the rest of the required documents.
    https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi,

If VO goes cranky....then you are right he can ask anything...
      but it will be within the limits of H4 related...

I think- asking your annual salary is not a weird question --- and your spouse should mention what you are getting actually from your employer and not the LCA Wage.
      Make sure that Annual Salary is equal or more than LCA

There is no mandatory rule that for H4 - last 3 paystubs are required. But as already mentioned it is good to have - as nowdays paystubs can be printed online which your spouse can do from India.

Thanks and Regards,
      Abhay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X