Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on H1B Extension

Hi Immihelp Team,

I was first deployed in CA,USA in 2003 on a H1B visa. I left the country in 2005. Just before i left the country my H1B visa extension was filed. I did not get the H1B extension stamped nor did i follow up on the visa later.

However, today when i log into the USCIS website it shows my petition number in state "Post-Decision Activity". I am currently deployed in CA,USA on a L1B visa and have been in the country since 2007 till date.

My question is whether i can still utilize my old H1B petition or i need to file for a new H1B petition? If the petition is valid then what is the next step?

Thanks in advance,
    RB

Check with the petitioner who filed your H1b at that time about what is the status. I guess, by this time, they might have cancelled it. Based on that, take your next steps.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]
    Originally posted by ravibombay View Post
    Hi Immihelp Team,

I was first deployed in CA,USA in 2003 on a H1B visa. I left the country in 2005. Just before i left the country my H1B visa extension was filed. I did not get the H1B extension stamped nor did i follow up on the visa later.

However, today when i log into the USCIS website it shows my petition number in state "Post-Decision Activity". I am currently deployed in CA,USA on a L1B visa and have been in the country since 2007 till date.

My question is whether i can still utilize my old H1B petition or i need to file for a new H1B petition? If the petition is valid then what is the next step?

Thanks in advance,
    RB

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X