Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping Concern

Hi,

I am on H4 visa which got renewed last yr with my husband's H1 extension. I need to go to India alone for visa stamping without my husband. Both of us does not have valid visa on our passports.

So, is it ok to go for stamping alone. What are the documents I need to carry? Do I need to carry any letter conforming my husband's position with his client.

Pl. guide me and let me know if you see any issues going alone for visa stamping.

Thanks,

So, is it ok to go for stamping alone.
    >>> Yes.

What are the documents I need to carry?
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

Do I need to carry any letter conforming my husband's position with his client.
    >>> Advisable to do so.

Pl. guide me and let me know if you see any issues going alone for visa stamping.
    >>> No issues as long as you both have been maintaining the valid immigration status so far.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the information and guidance.

But my husband has expired visa on his passport. But have vaild visa petition till 2012 Aug.

His client is not providing him any document related to his contract so will that be any issue to establish relationship between client and the petitioner.
      Can we ask vendor to provide any document which confirms his position with the client.

Pl. respond.

Thanks,

Comment

But my husband has expired visa on his passport. But have vaild visa petition till 2012 Aug.
        >>> When you are inside U.S, the validity of the visa doesn't matter. Visa is just an entry document. As long the I-94 & petition is valid, you are good and you can go for the visa interview with that petition.

His client is not providing him any document related to his contract so will that be any issue to establish relationship between client and the petitioner.
        Can we ask vendor to provide any document which confirms his position with the client.
        >>> That should be okay for the H4 interview. Try and get a letter from your spouse's employer and if possible one from the Vendor stating that he works for the client.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X