No announcement yet.

Appointment Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked last night again from 2-5 AM CST.No dates at all for Chennai.

Comment

Delhi embassy Appointments

All,

I am having the same issues as you are. Trying to book a slot in Delhi for early December, but whenever I go it, all it shows is Kolkota. Does anyone know how far in advance does Delhi open appointments ?
      Any help/ assistance that I can get would be huge

Comment

@ Bhumika

For Chennai, I have seen that the dates open three weeks in advance..

I am assuming its the same for Delhi...

But do keep checking..All the best!

Comment

I am also suffering from the same problem. I am trying to book the visa appointment for December 2nd week. Till last week, it was showing the Chennai calender. But, from November 8th onwards I am not able to see Chennai calender at all. I tried all permutation and combination. Every time it pops up either Kolkata or different consulate.

Please keep us posted if anybody is able to see visa appointment dates at Chennai.

- Thanks
          Shiva

Comment

Any luck booking appt at Chennai from 29th Nov onwards?

Comment

Chennai dates open

Hi,

I stayed up and kept checking VFS. I saw dates avlbl for Chennai at 5.15-5.30 AM CST (Chicago). Saw Nov 22-24 open. As I was checking, I saw few dates in Mumbai and Hyd as well. This was in addition to Kolkata (which shows up all the time) and New Delhi. I got help from another forum where someone mentioned they saw same dates on 11/09 during the same time frame. So I stayed up all night. Returning the favor now!! hope you all get the dates you're looking for.

Good Luck

Comment

I was finally able to book appointment at the Chennai consulate for the 29th of NoV!!!

I booked on this Monday. Dates opened at 5:00 am CST and were open till 7:00 Am CST.

All the best to everyone.

Comment

Re: That is great

@arthi

Hey, that is great that you were able to book the appointment at Chennai for Nov 29th. Congrats! Now that you have booked, you could relax and sleep well.

Was it for Tamil or English? This would be the ideal date for me. But I am sure I missed it and don't know if this will ever show up again. I remember day before yesterday that they showed up dates for Chennai when I chose "Tamil" as the language. That too the dates were for Dec 1,2 & 3 only and not Nov.

Unfortunately VFS had made a mistake in my passport information and the system won't allow me to get through to make an appointment. This is very frustrating. I have sent an email to them and now waiting with my fingers crossed.

Anyone else able to book their appointment at Chennai for Nov 2010?
                  Last edited by latbsol; 11-17-2010, 08:41 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

I got the appointment at the Chennai Consulate for Wed, Dec 1st 2010. I saw Nov 30th initially, but I guess it filled away too quickly. Then I saw Dec 1st to 3rd open and booked Dec 1st.

BTW the HDFC bank made a mistake with my passport information and my dad had to go in person to the VFS office at Chennai to get this issue resolved. Even though I had sent so many emails to [email protected] complaining about this issue, vfs claims that they never received my emails. I was really shocked by that. They told that I am supposed to get an auto confirmation email, which I never got. Did anyone else experience the same kind of problem?

So finally Chennai being open, I hope everyone would be able to book their desired dates at Chennai itself, without being forced to go to Kolkatta !!!

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X