X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chennai Visa Appointment

Hi,

When making an appointment at Chennai consulate, I get this question

"Are you applying for the same class of visa which is currently valid or has expired within the past 12 months?*"

I am applying for the same class of visa (H1B) but my visa expired more than 12 months ago. I googled and i got conflict answers to this question..

Any suggestions much appreciated.

What is so difficult about this question? Did you try searching for this question in immihelp? It has been answered 100's of times.

You need to answer "NO" since your visa expired 12 months ago.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you shervin143

Do you have any idea, In chennai embassy they will ask any specific documentation or questions?

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      What is so difficult about this question? Did you try searching for this question in immihelp? It has been answered 100's of times.

You need to answer "NO" since your visa expired 12 months ago.

Comment

Do you have any idea, In chennai embassy they will ask any specific documentation
        >>> Here is a list of documents required for stamping.
        https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/

or questions?
        >>> Please search immihelp and read the experiences posted by other. Since each case is treated different, the questions may be different. But they will be mostly around your project, employer, client & the location that you work.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help shervin143.

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          Do you have any idea, In chennai embassy they will ask any specific documentation
          >>> Here is a list of documents required for stamping.
          https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/

or questions?
          >>> Please search immihelp and read the experiences posted by other. Since each case is treated different, the questions may be different. But they will be mostly around your project, employer, client & the location that you work.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X