Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any UPdate

Hi,

Anyone waiting since Dec 2011 ? Still waiting ...............or any update from people in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by missivory View Post
      Hi,

Anyone waiting since Dec 2011 ? Still waiting ...............or any update from people in this thread
      Hey,,,
      I am waiting since December 2011 (New Delhi ). Completed 15 months successfully without any update apart from "admin. process"...! Passport is still with them..!

Comment

• 221(g) yellow form during H1B Visa stamping 52 Days..

I Appeared for interview on 14th Jan 2013.
        VO did not asked me any thing just given me Yellow slip and said to track my case on consulate site
        I work for a company with more than 1 lac employee..
        Yesterday I received a mail from VFS stating my Petition is pending at mumbai/consulate
        any one have idea what does it Mean.
        Is this mean that they still haven't started working on it as I am already waiting since 52 days...

Comment

• Originally posted by virgo_amar View Post
          I Appeared for interview on 14th Jan 2013.
          VO did not asked me any thing just given me Yellow slip and said to track my case on consulate site
          I work for a company with more than 1 lac employee..
          Yesterday I received a mail from VFS stating my Petition is pending at mumbai/consulate
          any one have idea what does it Mean.
          Is this mean that they still haven't started working on it as I am already waiting since 52 days...
          Did the mail say Petition is pending or the case is pending?

Comment

• Originally posted by ras305 View Post
            Did the mail say Petition is pending or the case is pending?
            Hi ras305
            Below is the response which I had got.

With regards to your query, we would like to inform you that, your visa application is still under process at the Embassy/Consulate. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of your visa interview
            Is this mean My Petition is still Pending at embassy and it has not been moved from the day of my interview...

Does this Mean I am in queue for long wait?????

Comment

• Originally posted by virgo_amar View Post
              Hi ras305
              Below is the response which I had got.

With regards to your query, we would like to inform you that, your visa application is still under process at the Embassy/Consulate. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of your visa interview
              Is this mean My Petition is still Pending at embassy and it has not been moved from the day of my interview...

Does this Mean I am in queue for long wait?????
              Welcome to the club
              Its 221g - Yellow- Admin Processing, I've been waiting for 8+ months now - same consulate.

Read through this thread and you can find users with 221g who've been lucky enough to get the visa in a few months (2 to 6).
              Lets hope you join this list of lucky users.
              You'll also come across a bunch of unlucky ones who've been waiting for more than an year - not sure how many of these cases are pending with Mumbai Consulate.
              The bottom line is you never know when your case number might appear in the list, the consulate takes anywhere between a cpl of weeks to a few months and no one knows how many months is few months.

Have faith and hope for the best.

You can call DOS (** 202-663-1225) after 90 days, give them your passport number and they'll share the status updates if any, with you. - This of course wasn't of much help to any of the users here so far.

Comment

• Master Of 221g yellow

Hi Ras305,

I think by the time your get your visa ,you will complete your masters in 221g cases.

Good Job

Comment

• Originally posted by missivory View Post
                  hi ras305,

i think by the time your get your visa ,you will complete your masters in 221g cases.

Good job
                  lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ras305 View Post
                    lol.

Since Last week many old cases are being getting cleared ny one lucky...

Comment

• H1B Issued....

Originally posted by ras305 View Post
                      lol.
                      Hello,

I checked my visa status online on CEAC website and now it is showing issued, I submitted my passport 15th march 2013.

I appeared for H1B interview on 15th jan 2013 at mumbai consulate and i have got yellow 221g, on 4th march 2013 my ceac appeared and then next day i submitted my passport but after 5 days it return with without visa stamp and i got another yellow 221g with new date.

Again its appeared on 14th march 2013, and I submitted next day and the status is showing Issued now. I know its very rare case but it happened with me.

Best of luck to everyone, hope everyone will receive their visa soon.....

Salim..

Comment

• Originally posted by salim.ahemad View Post
                        Hello,

I checked my visa status online on CEAC website and now it is showing issued, I submitted my passport 15th march 2013.

I appeared for H1B interview on 15th jan 2013 at mumbai consulate and i have got yellow 221g, on 4th march 2013 my ceac appeared and then next day i submitted my passport but after 5 days it return with without visa stamp and i got another yellow 221g with new date.

Again its appeared on 14th march 2013, and I submitted next day and the status is showing Issued now. I know its very rare case but it happened with me.

Best of luck to everyone, hope everyone will receive their visa soon.....

Salim..
                        Good Luck Dude!
                        Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

• Recieved Passport with H1B Visa Stamped.

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
                          Good Luck Dude!
                          Thanks dude, I have collected my passport from vfs pune office, and finally after a long wait i got the passport with visa stamped.

Hope you will get it soon...

Salim

Comment

• I see a case being cleared from Feb 2011 on mumbai consulate pdf.
                            Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

• What is wrong with Mumbai consulate.

They have just cleared atleast 50 cases from 2011 and Jun 2012.

see http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mu...R-March-22.pdf and check the case numbers in CEAC website.

Comment

• That's gr8 news, hopefully Delhi consulate will do the same and clear all Old cases ASAP, Especially mine which is pending since 1 1/2 yeas.

I even forgot that i had applied for visa

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
                                What is wrong with Mumbai consulate.

They have just cleared atleast 50 cases from 2011 and Jun 2012.

see http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mu...R-March-22.pdf and check the case numbers in CEAC website.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X