No announcement yet.

H1B Visa - White form (questionnaire) 221(g) issued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I not send the I-94 to tht address in tht link, along with the evidence now itself before I depart from India?
    >>> Yes. You can do it now. But if you are planning to re-enter U.S in the very near future, then you can mail it after reaching U.S. That will save you the international postage and you will also be able to add tracking to make sure it did reach the address correctly. It is going to be hard to do that in international mail unless you go for private carriers like FedEx.

What if the immigration officer asks me abt this, should I produce this I-94 to him then and explain? Please advise, thanks so much ur replies
    >>> They are not going to ask you about that at the POE. If asked, you can always explain the same and tell them how you are planning to return it.
    Last edited by shervin143; 12-31-2010, 01:24 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

shervin, firstly wish you and everyone a very happy new year.
      apart from the cost, which is recommended..considering that i'll be leaving before jan-10th: send the I-94 with evidence now itself or do it after i go to US.

Has anyone done this bfore..returned F1 I-94 and forgot to return H1B I-94, and if its Ok to produce it at immigration and tell them tht I'll mail it soon??

I just want to be sure, that I'm on the safe side

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X