Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Documents

Hi,

I think i have already read somewhere that even for H4 stamping, we need to send the original I-797? Isn't the copy sufficient, please let me know.

I started working in USA for last 4 months. My wife is going for H4 stamping towards end of January by then i might not have W2 and tax returns filed for 2010.

Q: would it be ok if my wife goes for H4 stamping with just paystubs, bank statement and other supporting documents? Pls. let me know.

Thanks,
    Balaji

I think i have already read somewhere that even for H4 stamping, we need to send the original I-797? Isn't the copy sufficient, please let me know.
    >>> Original I-797 is required as per the required doucments listed in the below link. It is advisable to cary the original instead of taking a chance with the photocopy.
    https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

I started working in USA for last 4 months. My wife is going for H4 stamping towards end of January by then i might not have W2 and tax returns filed for 2010.
    >>> That is okay.

Q: would it be ok if my wife goes for H4 stamping with just paystubs, bank statement and other supporting documents?
    >>> Yes. Whatever documents that she can carry from the link posted above will do. If you haven't received your W2, then ofcourse she cannot carry it and the consulate would know that there is time until March to receive and file the W2.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H4 Documents

Q: Bank statements mean a print copy or we need to get a statement authorized from Bank?

Pls. let me know.

Thanks,
      Balaji

Comment

Printouts will do. You can also check with your bank to see if they can give you a statement of summary in their letter head. Most banks will give you an account summary in their letter head for each of the accounts that you own.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X