X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekseed
    replied
    Tekseed & Inine both **** up companies

don't believe these two **** up companies. they are cheating Employees in US . they are spoiling consultantas life in USA

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
    My sincere advise.. find a better employer. Paying for H1B (call it training fee or whatever) is pure illegal. And you cannot travel to U.S on one company's petition and work for another employer. Basically, you cannot travel to U.S without a job. Traveling in H1B to search for job is illegal. Let us say you show the current approval notice and the company has already revoked your H1B petition or that the officer at the POE makes a call to figure out if you are really working for the employer and if they figure out that you are not, you might get deported and it will cause all kind of mess. You will be banned from entering U.S in the future and will be kept on a close watch. I am NOT saying this to scare you off. It will be you who will get affected and not the employer. According to me, this is a very big risk and do not do anything illegal and spoil your future chances of entering U.S.

Ask the current employer to file an H1B for you and travel when that gets approved.

Leave a comment:

• Tekseed
    replied
    Its not good to suggest to join Both Tekseed and Inine companies

Leave a comment:

• Tekseed
    replied
    Tekseed & Inine both **** up companies

Can u please how good to transfer H1 visa these companies

Leave a comment:

• trueindian
    replied
    inine technologies

pls read review about Inine technologies.

Tekseed is nothing but I9 now they changed name/ another company

I wont recommend. I heard a lot of bad stories from my friend circle in Princeton, NJ area.

Leave a comment:

• happybuddha
    replied
    Thank you everyone. I sincerely appreciate the advice given here.

cheers,

Leave a comment:

• kabkaba
    replied
    Any company has to have an appropriate LCA before filing any H1 petition. Transfer is no different from any other petition.

Leave a comment:

• happybuddha
    replied
    Got it. Thanks

Thanks a lot dear all. Although my current employer confirmed they wont revoke/cancel the H1b, I will still call this off. Feels like a lot of risk.

Also, for future reference. How does the LCA thing move ? Is it that the future company first initiates an H1b transfer and then the LCA is changed for the city to be employed in ? Or, can one have a new LCA before the H1b is transferred.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied
    Originally posted by happybuddha View Post
    3. You will pay us an ATTF- Advanced Technology Training Fee of Rs 60000.00 which is refundable between 6 - 12 months of working with us. After you get the offer from our side you will be paying the initial amount of Rs.20,000/- to start of with the client calls and the remaining one week before of your scheduled travel to USA..4. Initially you’d be travelling on Existing H1B Visa for client meetings and project confirmation.
    5. Tekseed will bear all expenses related to air travel, visa, guest house etc
    6. Initially you will be paid an allowance of USD 1000 per month + guest house + pick-up/ drop till you get a client confirmation.7. Your Existing Visa will be transferred to Tekseed Solutions within 30 days of your travel. (// no comments on the above )

So, does anyone have any experiences with tekseed and should I go ahead with this thing ? What would you please suggest I do.

On an analgesic,
    HB
    The test highlighted in red indicates your employer is a scumbag. If you care about your career, run as fast as you can from this company.

Paying allowance on H1b is illegal. They need to pay you the full salary from day 1 as per the law.

Leave a comment:

• kabkaba
    replied
    I agree with shervin.
    You need approval notice for the new employer who you will work for. With old approval notice you can only work for old employer.

Leave a comment:

• shervin143
    replied
    My sincere advise.. find a better employer. Paying for H1B (call it training fee or whatever) is pure illegal. And you cannot travel to U.S on one company's petition and work for another employer. Basically, you cannot travel to U.S without a job. Traveling in H1B to search for job is illegal. Let us say you show the current approval notice and the company has already revoked your H1B petition or that the officer at the POE makes a call to figure out if you are really working for the employer and if they figure out that you are not, you might get deported and it will cause all kind of mess. You will be banned from entering U.S in the future and will be kept on a close watch. I am NOT saying this to scare you off. It will be you who will get affected and not the employer. According to me, this is a very big risk and do not do anything illegal and spoil your future chances of entering U.S.

Ask the current employer to file an H1B for you and travel when that gets approved.

Thanks for replying. Although I make sense out of this discussion. The consultant repeatedly says that its all fine, if my current employer is not canceling the visa, its alright. My head has been reeling with the opportunities and the problems associated with it. This is a mail I received from tekseed people some time ago (// my comments) :

1. We will do a technical evaluation of your experience and skills (//Which I cleared with some kickass scores )
    2. Based on the technical evaluation, we will make you an offer
    (// The money in this will be told tonight)
    3. You will pay us an ATTF- Advanced Technology Training Fee of Rs 60000.00 which is refundable between 6 - 12 months of working with us. After you get the offer from our side you will be paying the initial amount of Rs.20,000/- to start of with the client calls and the remaining one week before of your scheduled travel to USA..
    4. Initially you’d be travelling on Existing H1B Visa for client meetings and project confirmation.
    6. Initially you will be paid an allowance of USD 1000 per month + guest house + pick-up/ drop till you get a client confirmation.
    7. Your Existing Visa will be transferred to Tekseed Solutions within 30 days of your travel.
    (// no comments on the above )

So, does anyone have any experiences with tekseed and should I go ahead with this thing ? What would you please suggest I do.

On an analgesic,
    HB
    Last edited by shervin143; 03-29-2011, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• happybuddha
    replied
    Phew

Thanks for replying. Although I make sense out of this discussion. The consultant repeatedly says that its all fine, if my current employer is not canceling the visa, its alright. My head has been reeling with the opportunities and the problems associated with it. This is a mail I received from tekseed people some time ago (// my comments) :

1. We will do a technical evaluation of your experience and skills (//Which I cleared with some kickass scores )
    2. Based on the technical evaluation, we will make you an offer
    (// The money in this will be told tonight)
    3. You will pay us an ATTF- Advanced Technology Training Fee of Rs 60000.00 which is refundable between 6 - 12 months of working with us. After you get the offer from our side you will be paying the initial amount of Rs.20,000/- to start of with the client calls and the remaining one week before of your scheduled travel to USA..
    4. Initially you’d be travelling on Existing H1B Visa for client meetings and project confirmation.
    6. Initially you will be paid an allowance of USD 1000 per month + guest house + pick-up/ drop till you get a client confirmation.
    7. Your Existing Visa will be transferred to Tekseed Solutions within 30 days of your travel.
    (// no comments on the above )

On an analgesic,
    HB

Leave a comment:

• shervin143
    replied
    The new employer will need to file a new H1B petition using the CAP from the existing approval notice (Just a copy of the approval notice from the current employer is enough). If you are not going to work for Company A, then you cannot enter U.s with their approval notice. That is illegal. The new employer will need to file the petition that should get approved for you to travel to U.S to work for them. You can however use any valid H1B visa (even if it is for a different employer) to travel. But the petition need to be for the specific employer that you will be working.

Thanks for replying.

So, that is the original I-797 form that I have from my current employer .. right ?.. or is it that this new employer will have to additionally file for a new petition before I can go to the US ? ( I was told they will initiate the transfer as soon as I am there ).

cheers,

Leave a comment:

• happybuddha
    replied
    Thanks for replying.
    Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
    Petition approval notice on I-797 that is the most important thing that you need.
    So, that is the original I-797 form that I have from my current employer .. right ?.. or is it that this new employer will have to additionally file for a new petition before I can go to the US ? ( I was told they will initiate the transfer as soon as I am there ).

cheers,

Leave a comment:

• kabkaba
    replied
    Petition approval notice on I-797 that is the most important thing that you need.

Leave a comment:

• happybuddha
    replied
    Thanks. That page just has a list of openings offered by this company, but no reviews on them.

So, taking into consideration that they will be providing the clients letters and their own letters (any ideas on what exact paper work I should be looking for ?), does this sound like a valid proposition ?

Thanks in advance for your time spent on this.

cheers,

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X