Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B & H4 Stamping In Delhi India

Me & my wife on H4 & H1B, we got our visas approved in december2010,
    Now we are goign to india for Visa Stamping.
    Please help me with
    (a) all the documents reqd during Visa Interview.
    (b) Is there an extra processing time for H1b & H4 stamping

(a) all the documents reqd during Visa Interview.
    >>> Did you check these link?

https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

(b) Is there an extra processing time for H1b & H4 stamping
    >>> If the VO decides to issue you a 221g for admin processing, then it will take its own course of time to get the visas stamped.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83302
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thank You Shervin

I just have another question for U , On the link for H1B documents further down it says Petitioner (Employer) Documents, the company submitted all those documents via their Attorney to USCIS why would we need them at the Delhi consulate for Stamping the Visa.

I mean USCIS took good 2.5 months to approve the H1B status .. I believe everything would have been checked in that time frame

Comment

Well, if that was the case what is the need for a visa stamping at the first place? Don't you think people should be allowed to enter U.S without the need for a visa if they have a valid approval notice? It doesn't work that way. USCIS approves the petitions and consulate approves the visas. And consulate can't blindly issue visas just because the candidate have a valid approval notice. They will go though more checking compared to USCIS to approve the visas.

Originally posted by am2222 View Post
        I just have another question for U , On the link for H1B documents further down it says Petitioner (Employer) Documents, the company submitted all those documents via their Attorney to USCIS why would we need them at the Delhi consulate for Stamping the Visa.

I mean USCIS took good 2.5 months to approve the H1B status .. I believe everything would have been checked in that time frame
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thnx alot.. I get it loud & clear

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X