Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping

Hi-

Can I file for H4 stamping without my spouse's previous year Income tax return document?

Please advice.

Well, you can certainly try to get the H4 stamped with the last year's W2. However, if the VO issues you a 221g requesting that document, then you need to provide it.

Here is the H4 visa document list

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H4 Stamping

Hi-

As of now my spouse has 2009 Tax return papers but he don't have 2010 tax return with him. In this case, can I go for H4 stamping. Please advice me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

You are asking the same question again. You can certainly go for the visa interview. But if the VO asks for 2010's W2 and if you don't have it with you, then you will get a 221g. Sometimes you might get lucky and the VO might not even ask for it. It totally depends on your luck. If you don't want to take a chance, then better ask your spouse the get the 2010's W2 from his employer and then appear for the interview.

Originally posted by jaiviju View Post
        Hi-

As of now my spouse has 2009 Tax return papers but he don't have 2010 tax return with him. In this case, can I go for H4 stamping. Please advice me.

Thanks in advance.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X