H4 visa court marriage !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa court marriage !!

Dear Consultant, I have a query as stated below.

Questions:
    My fiance and i are planing to get married (COURT MARRIAGE ) in first week of oct 2011.I am coming to india for the same and will get my H1b stamping done at the same time.I had following questions:-
    1)I wanted to knw whether i should apply for the stamping date before marraige or after the same.Which is better option??
    2)Certainly my spouse will apply for h4 as well.so in that case whether we should go together for the interview i.e me for H1b n my spouse for H4 visa??
    3)Since we getting registered (COURT MARRIAGE ) only,we would not have wedding album with us.Will that affect my spouse's h4 visa approval.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Harsh
    kaka mama

Originally posted by harshvaidya View Post
    Dear Consultant, I have a query as stated below.

Questions:
    My fiance and i are planing to get married (COURT MARRIAGE ) in first week of oct 2011.I am coming to india for the same and will get my H1b stamping done at the same time.I had following questions:-
    1)I wanted to knw whether i should apply for the stamping date before marraige or after the same.Which is better option??
    Does not matter
    2)Certainly my spouse will apply for h4 as well.so in that case whether we should go together for the interview i.e me for H1b n my spouse for H4 visa??
    Does not matter
    3)Since we getting registered (COURT MARRIAGE ) only,we would not have wedding album with us.Will that affect my spouse's h4 visa approval.
    Does not matter. Spouse can answer about the nature of wedding if asked. Take the certificate with you.

Harsh
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Dear friends, I am planning to invite my fiance to United States this year on H4 visa. I got my H1 approved in August and I am planning to to visit India for stamping and getting married to my fiance. I was curious if i need a H4 approval notice from USCIS to be submitted during the Visa stamping for my to be Spouse. If needed what is the procedure to get the same. Also are there any other documents needed other than general documents (I797, I129 INTERVIEW LETTER, ETC... ) .

Harshad S Mahadeshwar.
      kaka mama

Comment

H4 approval notice is not required. Your I-797 is enough. Check the below link for the list of documents required for H4 stamping.
        https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

Originally posted by harshvaidya View Post
        Dear friends, I am planning to invite my fiance to United States this year on H4 visa. I got my H1 approved in August and I am planning to to visit India for stamping and getting married to my fiance. I was curious if i need a H4 approval notice from USCIS to be submitted during the Visa stamping for my to be Spouse. If needed what is the procedure to get the same. Also are there any other documents needed other than general documents (I797, I129 INTERVIEW LETTER, ETC... ) .

Harshad S Mahadeshwar.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X