H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet...
    I have no clue why consulate taking long time to process our Visa.
    May be they are verifying Employer-Employee relationship in our cases.
    How was your interview..
    During my interview VO asked me so many questions regarding E-E
    relationship.

Originally posted by hpatel48 View Post
    @Abhi1985

did you get any update from Consulate regarding ur visa?

Comment

• Was reading some other sites about 221g blue slip experiences..........some people have been waiting for 6 months with no useful updates from the consulate..........not sure what to expect out of this blue 221g thingy.......

blueguy19
      aumehta
      h1bgotscrewed

guys any updates in ur case? did u get ur visas.....

Comment

• My blue slip was cleared in 18 days but then I received yellow slip. So it's all wait and watch game play.

Stuck since last 2 months and counting.

Comment

• Hey guys...

sorry for late posting...about my status..

after submission of my passport on 10th january, passport got back in a week with stamp. and i am back in usa without any issue...

good luck to all of those who r waiitng for stamping.

Comment

• Did blueguy19, aumehta, h1bgotscrewed, bluehat get any reply or email from the consulate? I have been waiting since 11/21 - date of submission for my 221g requested documents.

Is anyone waiting this long?

Please post your updates

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I am also in same boat. I been waiting for 2 months. I had an interview at New Delhi on 11/29/11 and received green receipt asking for some corporate documents so far no reply.

I don't understand why they taking so long ?

Please update if you get anything.

bye.

Comment

• When I e-mailed VFS people to know the status of my application.
                They replied me back with this:-

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the US Consulate, kindly submit the documents requested by the officer at the time of interview.Your case is pending for admin processing.

Regards,

How to interpret this e-mail.

I submitted my documents as per my blue slip at VFS center Mumbai on 23rd of dec.

Comment

• VFS replied to my queries today saying -

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the US Consulate your application was refused and your petition was returned to KCC on. Once KCC receives a petition, it will return it to the approving office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for review and possible revocation. Please direct all future inquiries regarding your case to the approving USCIS office.

Regards,

After half an hour I got another mail from them -

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to us. We are in receipt of your below email, the same will be checked with the U.S Consulate. You will receive a reply once we get the information from the Consulate.

Regards,

Not sure what is going on with my application. Called up the VFS and they say the case is in admin processing. Told the lady about the 2 emails and she said that she herself doesnt understand how 2 different emails were sent to me. She said she will put a not to the email service dept(or something like that....i dun remember what she said) and let me know about it by email.

I have very little hopes left now. I will not be waiting for the USCIS to respond as the chances of gettin a VISA are very bleak. Have decided to sell off things in the US with the help of friends and continue working from offshore location for the same client for few months.

Disappointed with the entire VISA stamping thing. If they would have rejected my petition(instead of rejecting the VISA at stamping after approving the petition) I would have atleast packed up properly and quit the US for good.

Originally posted by abhi1985 View Post
                  When I e-mailed VFS people to know the status of my application.
                  They replied me back with this:-

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the US Consulate, kindly submit the documents requested by the officer at the time of interview.Your case is pending for admin processing.

Regards,

How to interpret this e-mail.

I submitted my documents as per my blue slip at VFS center Mumbai on 23rd of dec.

Comment

• @bluehat...

VFS helpdesk is useless..No point of calling them again & again..
                    I am also losing hope to get my Visa..
                    Like you said I also need to take help from my friends to sell out my things in united states..
                    Never expected this kind of delay from Consulate..
                    There procedure for visa processing is not transparent at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by abhi1985 View Post
                      @bluehat...

VFS helpdesk is useless..No point of calling them again & again..
                      I am also losing hope to get my Visa..
                      Like you said I also need to take help from my friends to sell out my things in united states..
                      Never expected this kind of delay from Consulate..
                      There procedure for visa processing is not transparent at all.
                      Yes true....i guess they themselves have little information from the consulate.

I dint call/email them today. they replied back to my earlier queries with the 2 email msgs that i have posted.

anyways waiting for the consulate to reply back with something.........but given up on hopes.......will carry on with my life here and hopefully do much better by channeling this frustation into something useful........

Hope others get their VISAS and dont get the "ur case has been sent to KCC for review" message.

Best of luck.

Comment

• Hey Guys,
                        Nothing has changed as such from October until now, except the mood - from frustration to helplessness to despair....name it and I have born it and still am...and need to go through the stress, for God knows how long. Probably I am the only one here who's been waiting for 3 and a half months. Most of the guys who had a posting here had received 221g around the same time as me (end of October - early November). I am still waiting. No status updates, no response from anyone.

In short, life in turmoil - totally.
                        Wishes to everyone who's received it, do pray for me as well, as the prayers are the only thing in terms of hope that I can hang on to.

Will keep posted.

Comment

• Hey Nikhilaj,
                          Seems that both of us are sharing the same timeline. My interview was on October 21, received 221g blue form, submitted documents on November 2nd...been 3 months and 10 days and counting.
                          On an average, for atleast 6 people, the average wait period is 3-4 weeks. And for the rest 4 out of 10, its atleast 2-4 month period.

Wishes....will keep posting periodically.
                          Wishes and good luck!

Originally posted by nikhilaj View Post
                          Hi All

I have been reading this blog for quiet some time. I am also in the 'waiting' boat for nearly 2 month now since I submitted the documents. Details of the case:

Renewal H1B - but considered NEW since expired before 12 months
                          New I797 - Feb 2011
                          First Interview: 10/24/2011
                          Std Questions: Who is the client, Who is the manager, Who supervises day-to-day activities. etc.
                          Got 221(g) blue with almost all options checked.
                          Petitioner Docs: docs submitted to USCIS/client letter etc.
                          My Docs - Tax Returns/Bank statements/Pay stubs etc.
                          Employment model: E-V-C
                          Submitted documents on 11/21/2011 @ VFS Pune

Haven't heard anything back yet. Have been checking the status pdf and email almost everyday.

Anybody else submitted around 11/21 who haven't heard anything back yet? Please post.
                          Its very encouraging to see many on this blog get through relatively faster . Hope we join them soon

Comment

• @Abhi, @Bluehat,
                            I doubt if there's anything wrong in our paperwork. Its just the time frame which is too stressful, and have been affecting work in US in a huge way. Except for the support of my employer, it would have been devastating.
                            Its just matter of time, shouldn't be more than 3 - 3 and half months. I pray...that's all I have been doing, but at the same time am hopeful too, as I haven't seen too many cases go beyond 4 months..unless its an extreme case with questionable paperwork.
                            And I see mine stretch all the way to 3 and a half month mark - saturated!
                            Trust me, we should get it soon. If everything is in order, I have noticed the trend that its just a matter of time which I suppose has been inversely proportional to luck.

Comment

• All those who are waiting for 2 month or more applied for renewal of VISA? if yes how much total duration is left? I797 expiration?
                              I was in US for 4 years, came for a vacation and got stuck with 221g blue form. Submitted all required documents on 15th Dec. Then got another email from US consulate (not VFS center) asking to submit pay slips on 10th Jan.
                              Submitted all the paystubs along with bank statements on 10th Jan.
                              Received another email on 17th from US consulate (not VFS helpline center) asking to submit all the documents which were asked in 221g blue form. Got frustrated, tried calling, emailing them and checking whether they misplaced my documents which were submitted on 15th dec. No use. No help.
                              Submitted all documents again along with pay slips on 19th Jan and now I am waiting for their next encounter.
                              Anybody has such experience? Are they just buying time with extra submissions? Do they really give VISAs to such cases? (waiting for 1and half months).
                              Just praying GOD as my daughter's school got disturbed, My little son who born in US (6 months) needs vaccinations but we are stuck here...
                              Going through really painful phase of the life..

Comment

• Recently, My employer did the inquiry regarding status of my visa application.
                                He came to know that US consulate mumbai is still awaiting to receive my documents as per 221g blue slip.
                                I already submitted my documents on 23rd dec...at VFS Ahmedabad centre...
                                Don't know what's going on..
                                Did they misplace my documents????
                                Totally frustrated with this entire Visa procedure....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X