No announcement yet.

H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not go to VFS today, as my employer submitted the docs by courier. on 9th or 10th it might have reached vfs. Earlier I went there to submit the passport, but they said no need to submit it just as in your case. So I hope that the documents are reached and just waiting my fingers crossed.

Edit: I went to Pune vfs

Originally posted by bindu155 View Post
    @ Noisaj

Hey...I submitted the docs today..she did not take my passport,i said consular told me to submit the docs along with passport..she said,they would write it in pen it seems..!!!
    neway...she took the docs..said wait for 1 week for processing,will get a mail from consulate to drop the passport for stamping!!..
    So the wait game starts!

wht abt u?...btw wht time did u come to vfs?
    i reached at 10...
    Last edited by nosiaj; 11-21-2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

@Spatel

I submitted at mumbai consulate!!..how abt u?
      I submitted at Ahmebadad VFS.

Did you submitted at Consulate??????

Comment

@ Spatel 09

Sorry..i submitted at Mumbai VFS..

Comment

Originally posted by aumehta View Post
          @nosiaj, @Bindu,
          Heard anything from them today? Or has it been a wait again until the Embassy opens again on 21st?
          I am losing hope of getting the visa very soon, feel that I am going to join those people who have been waiting for months together!
          Hello Aumehta,

Any update in your case from consulate.
          Please update.

Comment

Any Update or new info.

@ Bindu155
            @Aumehta
            @nosaij

Any update in your case???
            Please share information.

Comment

Can i know how to track my case?? in any case..its no use this week...after 2 days its thanksgiving!!..

Comment

check the pdf files. I think they update here

Can i know how to track my case?? in any case..its no use this week...after 2 days its thanksgiving!!..

Comment

Hi,
                  I am still waiting, no change there. Have been checking the PDF everyday for updates along with the email. They have updated the PDF until 18th November but no luck in spotting my case number. Its the last day tomorrow before ThanksGiving and then comes the weekend again.
                  All I have been doing is praying! Bhagwaan, kaha ho aap, agar aap ho toa? Just praying and hoping not be be amongst one of those with the nightmare of staying in India for long!

Wishing you all the best too. Will keep posted! Will keep in touch!

Comment

Its just a case number, without any logins ot possibility of revealing any secured information...so thought I can share it with all of you: A001VCSS4

Comment

Originally posted by aumehta View Post
                      Hi,
                      I am still waiting, no change there. Have been checking the PDF everyday for updates along with the email. They have updated the PDF until 18th November but no luck in spotting my case number. Its the last day tomorrow before ThanksGiving and then comes the weekend again.
                      All I have been doing is praying! Bhagwaan, kaha ho aap, agar aap ho toa? Just praying and hoping not be be amongst one of those with the nightmare of staying in India for long!

Wishing you all the best too. Will keep posted! Will keep in touch!
                      I think you will get update very soon as your case almost pass one month.
                      You did submitted documents on 22nd October right. They should not take too long.
                      They are updating PDF on randomly basis, they should update PDF on regular basis on all working days.

Lets pray to God and hope for best.
                      Best Luck to you and all.

Comment

Guys I did some statistical analysis on the data given in their pdfs. The barcode is a sequential number. It has 10 digits. Each digit could be a number or alphabet in caps. That means it is a number with base 36 (10+26). So I converted this numbers to equivalent decimal. I then plotted the appearance of this numbers in last 6 months ie 180 days.

This image shows the trend of all cases.

This image shows the top 90% cases. According to this analysis I will have to wait around 21 days from November 18. This is a crazy analysis, did just for fun.
                        Last edited by nosiaj; 11-23-2011, 04:53 AM.

Comment

@ Nosaij

You did great analysis man...
                          On avg it will take 21 days(working), so it means we will have some update after 15th December only.

Lets hope that we hear something before 21 days.

Best Luck

Comment

Originally posted by yingxuy
                            Basically, I am confused and frustrated, because there is no other information or any length of time it needs to deal with the idea. This will be living in the dark until urgent.
                            Hello,

can you share your timeline of 221g blue slip. This will give us some idea of how long we need to wait.

Thank you and Good Luck.

Comment

@ Aumehta

Hey any progress in your case???

pdf is not updated after 23 Nov.

we are in very bad situation right now??

Lets pray to God, He will bless us all.

Comment

Yeah,.very bad situation!!......If the pdf is updated what does it mean??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X