Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1

@Pricerite:

I also got the blue 221(g) form stating to submit additional documents nearest visa office in a envelope. and this grey envelope can be purchased from any visa office. did u submitted documents in grey envelopes?

I want to knw that u and me got the same blue 221g form or nt. If yes then i can directly contact you for more details. email me details @ [email protected]

Consulate: Mumbai
    Visa Date; 9th December 2011

i also didnt ask any documents during interview. just handed over blue slip.

One of my friend also got the blue 221g form but requirement is different and he has to submit documents via email, not to VFS office. I dont knw anyone who has to submit documents directly to VFS office.

I am going to submit documents to Ahemdabad.
    Did u buy grey envelope from VFS office or nt?
    Any other documents required @ VFS office?
    How did u submit ur passport to VFS again, through mail or you direclty went to VFS office?

Please reply as soon as possible here

Comment

• @ Divp..

NO.... I didn't gone thru any grey envelope or anything like that....

Just take those docs with you, keep them in sequence and just hand over to VFS guy... Thats it.
      They will give you a receipt of submission..

Also I have submitted my passport in person...

NO need to mail . Go over there in person or any representative is also fine having ur authority letter..

Comment

• @pricerite

Thanx for your quick reply.

In my 221g form its written that: Please submit the documents requested below along with this letter in a new envelope to the nearest VFS office. This grey ennvelope can be purchased from any VFS office.. its specifically mentioned in my 221g form, Thats y i asked you regarding this envelope.

Did you prepare any cover letter for submission? Is it necessary to go Mumbai to submit passport? Its too far from my place.

Comment

• @Nosiaj,@anumehta,@Blueguy

Recevied the following mail

Your passport with ref no. 9003907498 is ready for delivery by courier. You may also collect it Today from the VFS Mumbai centre between 5 - 5.30 p.m. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

expecting the passport soon!!

Comment

• Congrats Bindu.. finally your wait is over. So have a nice trip back to US.

Originally posted by bindu155 View Post
            @Nosiaj,@anumehta,@Blueguy

Recevied the following mail

Your passport with ref no. 9003907498 is ready for delivery by courier. You may also collect it Today from the VFS Mumbai centre between 5 - 5.30 p.m. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

expecting the passport soon!!

Comment

• Congrats Bindu

@Bindu Congrats and all the best for US trip.

Comment

• Thanks guys...I hope ur wait would end soon!!...Keep posting ur updates...my return is on 26 th!
                All the best to u also!

Comment

• hello guys,

I have a similar story -

VISA interview - 5th december at MUMBAI BKS center

Case - H1B renewal

Got a 221 g blue slip. Asked to submit copy of I129, client contract, client letter, organizational chart etc to the VFS.

Submitted the documents on 7th of december to the VFS center at mumbai.

Still waiting for the email from the consulate.

Comment

• @Nosiaj,@anumehta,@Blueguy, @bluehat

Hello guys...

U all got 221g blue form from Mumbai consulate and had to submit documents to nearest visa office without passport?

and how long it took to solve the query?
                    reply me guys ASAP

Comment

• @ dipv,

Yes, My employer did prepared cover letter for those docs.

Yes you can submit passport to any vfs in ahemedabad, pune or mumbai.. Mumbai not mandatory.

Comment

• @pricerite did you submit the client letter as your model is EVC?

Comment

• To all

Hello guys,

In my blue slip, nothin is mentioned regarding submission of passport. Do i need to carry the passport with document submissoin?

N Wts the procedure at VFS office during document submission. We just need to go there n stand in line. We need to fill out any form over there or not?

Do we need to prepare document detailing our contact information or they will conatct us based on information on DS 160 form?

Kindly reply guys

Comment

• Hii
                            @ divp

Carry all the documents as mentioned in ur blue form.Carry ur passport along with u...ur HDFC fee recepit etc...(just in case)

u need to pay 380 rs..and they will collect all ur docs and put it in a big envolpe. No Filling of any forms.Just need to sign and enter ur contact number.If u ask the VFS when will u get to know ur status,they will say in a weeks time..

If u are lucky enuf..u may get to know..in a week..mine took 3 weeks..U will recevie a mail from consulate asking u to submit ur passport

Submit ur passport,along with the email and 221(g).

SCAN UR 221(g) FOR REFERENCE!

Good luck...best wishes

Comment

• @bindu155

thanx a lot for ur reply

in my blue form, its mentioned to submit documents in envelope and this grey envelope can be purchased from any VFS office. does anything regarding greay envelope mentioned in ur blue slip or nt...just let me know and should i buy this grey enveolpe or nt or thats fine to submit in any enevlope?

guys plz reply

Comment

• Just take all the documents that you have to submit to the VFS office. At the counter they will put your documents in a grey envelope and you can pay for it then and there.

Originally posted by divp123ster View Post
                                @bindu155

thanx a lot for ur reply

in my blue form, its mentioned to submit documents in envelope and this grey envelope can be purchased from any VFS office. does anything regarding greay envelope mentioned in ur blue slip or nt...just let me know and should i buy this grey enveolpe or nt or thats fine to submit in any enevlope?

guys plz reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X