X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is close to 3 months

Originally posted by shafifru View Post
    Hi,
    My case is under administrative processing for more than 3 months now. No documents were asked at the time of interview,
    Is there anyone waiting for so long???
    My H1B interview was on 21 Dec in Chennai & no docs asked and no updates.When was yours?
    Last edited by jjg; 03-16-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjg View Post
      My H1B interview was on 21 Dec in Chennai & no docs asked and no updates.When was yours?
      My interview was on NOV 26th...

Comment

• Same issue

Originally posted by shafifru View Post
        Hi,
        My case is under administrative processing for more than 3 months now. No documents were asked at the time of interview,
        Is there anyone waiting for so long???
        My case is also almost the same my interview date is 8th nov 2013 and still waiting for visa.
        Did you get your visa yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by muflih View Post
          My case is also almost the same my interview date is 8th nov 2013 and still waiting for visa.
          Did you get your visa yet?
          Not yet...Still waiting on. which consulate did you took the interview???

Comment

• Originally posted by shafifru View Post
            Not yet...Still waiting on. which consulate did you took the interview???
            Chennai and now its almost 145 days still waiting and just today 1st april 2013 in the ceac website my case been updated.but still pending in process.
            and what about yours?

Comment

Chennai and now its almost 145 days still waiting and just today 1st april 2013 in the ceac website my case been updated.but still pending in process.
              and what about yours?
              Thats a positive sign...u might be getting visa by tomorrow...let me know if you hear anything

Comment

Thats a positive sign...u might be getting visa by tomorrow...let me know if you hear anything
                Thanks but still waiting no visa yet still waiting with little patient and lots of frustration.
                And how about you any news

Comment

• Asked to submit documents

After almost 5 months i have received email from Chennai Consulate to submit my old expired passport.
                  I had my L1A/L2 Visa interview on Nov 14th 2012 at Chennai and was handed over 221G.
                  Has anybody has faced this situation. I don't know if this a good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by chennai_221g View Post
                    After almost 5 months i have received email from Chennai Consulate to submit my old expired passport.
                    I had my L1A/L2 Visa interview on Nov 14th 2012 at Chennai and was handed over 221G.
                    Has anybody has faced this situation. I don't know if this a good news.
                    All the best should be good news for u and just let us know once u receive ur visa.My interview was nov 8th 2012 still waiting for any news but nothing as yet lets see all the best for u.

Comment

All the best should be good news for u and just let us know once u receive ur visa.My interview was nov 8th 2012 still waiting for any news but nothing as yet lets see all the best for u.
                      They kept my passport when i had my interview on Nov14th 2012, but now they are requesting for old expired passport.
                      I don't know why they want my old expired passport.

Comment

They kept my passport when i had my interview on Nov14th 2012, but now they are requesting for old expired passport.
                        I don't know why they want my old expired passport.
                        They are keeping my passport too.But I have no idea why they are asking your old passport probably to check the number of time u travel to abroad but one thing I feel that ur case is moving fast so send the passport as fast as possible.All the best once again

Comment

They are keeping my passport too.But I have no idea why they are asking your old passport probably to check the number of time u travel to abroad but one thing I feel that ur case is moving fast so send the passport as fast as possible.All the best once again
                          Any luck for you guys???

Comment

Any luck for you guys???
                            I submitted my old passport on 15th April 2013 and since then i have not heard anything.
                            Status update date changed from 14th Nov to April 16th 2013

Comment

I submitted my old passport on 15th April 2013 and since then i have not heard anything.
                              Status update date changed from 14th Nov to April 16th 2013
                              Nothing is come as yet still waiting for the news and I hope ur case has been viewed on 16th april as updated and probably u will receive good news soon all the best and keep updating the news.

Comment

• any update guys???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X